Slipknot

Guest kArLo

zanrovski, ovo je slipknot. zasto sve mora sa se ravna sa nekoliko popularnih zanrova? Ne mora i ne moze...

sto se pesme tice sve je tu, war drums, predjelo, corba i sarma, ali fali pecenje. Nadam se da ce ostale pesme biti bolje. Dobra je i ova, ali nije odrusevljenje

Sta vam je ljudi, ja sam samo okarakterisao malo kako sam ja doziveo pesmu. Meni to lici na naki death, tj da ima primese deatha, sad sto nije, i ako nema veze sa deathom, sta da radim, sigurno mi nikako ne pada na pamet da idem na stranicu o deathu, i gledam linkove, slusam primere i sl, kako bi se informisao, i odredio tacno zanrovski sta je to???? Ma boli me bas K****!!!! Poenta price je da nije standardni slipknot, i da su malo izgubili svoj prepoznatljivi fazon, da su krenuli sa malo nekim zvukom kakva vecina bendova sad fura, i to smara. Bar mene, koga ne smara, super, slusaj ih, i uzivaj, ali ja, po barem ovoj pesmi, definitivno mislim da su izgubili, ne da ne znaju, ili da je losa pesma, nego da su izgubili ono sto je potrebno za dobru pesmu. Dobra stvar da bi bila dobra, nije potrebno da uopste bude mnogo zajebano odsvirana. Ali to je samo na osnovu ove pesme, sacekacemo album pa cemo lepo da vidimo.

Ae sad nastavite bleju!!!!!! :muzicar::opusteno::pivopije::rockdevil:

I da, jos jedna stvar za sve pesimiste sa prethodnih strana

NU METAL NIJE MRTAV!!!!!! :bigblue::rockdevil:

Sta vam je ljudi, ja sam samo okarakterisao malo kako sam ja doziveo pesmu. Meni to lici na naki death, tj da ima primese deatha, sad sto nije, i ako nema veze sa deathom, sta da radim, sigurno mi nikako ne pada na pamet da idem na stranicu o deathu, i gledam linkove, slusam primere i sl, kako bi se informisao, i odredio tacno zanrovski sta je to???? Ma boli me bas K****!!!! Poenta price je da nije standardni slipknot, i da su malo izgubili svoj prepoznatljivi fazon, da su krenuli sa malo nekim zvukom kakva vecina bendova sad fura, i to smara. Bar mene, koga ne smara, super, slusaj ih, i uzivaj, ali ja, po barem ovoj pesmi, definitivno mislim da su izgubili, ne da ne znaju, ili da je losa pesma, nego da su izgubili ono sto je potrebno za dobru pesmu. Dobra stvar da bi bila dobra, nije potrebno da uopste bude mnogo zajebano odsvirana. Ali to je samo na osnovu ove pesme, sacekacemo album pa cemo lepo da vidimo.

Ae sad nastavite bleju!!!!!! :muzicar::opusteno::pivopije::rockdevil:

I da, jos jedna stvar za sve pesimiste sa prethodnih strana

NU METAL NIJE MRTAV!!!!!! :bigblue::rockdevil:

NU METAL?cek to je ono sto se naziva metalom a cak i nije metal?tako bese :)?

ALL HOPE IS GONE 8.26.08 

Slipknot, the Grammy Award winning hard rock machine from of Des Moines, IA is back. The band will release its fourth album, All Hope is Gone, on Roadrunner Records on August 26, 2008. The album was recorded this spring in Slipknot's home state and is co-produced by the band and Dave Fortman.

"The nine" will spend their summer laying waste to arenas in North America as they headline the first annual Rock Star Energy Mayhem Festival. As Slipknot's first tour in three years, these dates are sure to bring the band's legion of diehard fans, affectionately dubbed "maggots," out in full force. 

All Hope is Gone is more of a statement than a record. Corey Taylor comments, "Every album we have made is a statement about that space in time. I think this era is the most mature, most beautiful and the most powerful. We have made an album that will show the road behind, the road ahead, and where we are as men. I think it's the best thing I've ever made. And I challenge anyone to prove me wrong."

The album promises to blend elements of 2004's Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) and 2001's Iowa, while adding a perspective, freshness and depth that only three years apart can bring. The first single "Psychosocial" will be delivered to radio on June 30 and will be available digitally on July 1. A complete track listing will be announced shortly.

Slipknot is the ever-evolving definitive voice in hard rock music. They are pioneers of an alternative metal scene, where scarring riffs and thunderous percussion are punctuated by vocals, which seamlessly shift from brutal to melodic within a breath. The band's previous studio albums, Slipknot, Iowa, Vol.3:(The Subliminal Verses) have all been certified platinum or better, as have their DVDs, Welcome to Our Neighborhood, Disasterpiece and Voliminal: Inside the Nine. The double live 9.0: Live holds a gold certification.

Zashto je bitan fakin zanr? Uostalom oni nikad nisu mogli da se ubace u neki odredjen.

Bili su...jesu...i bitje uwek sami SWOJ zanr.  :wub:

To shto neko reche da wuche na death ili shta god...slazem se da se posebno na pochetku pesme osetja. 

Posebno u bubnjewima *worship worship*  ^_^

Inache...po mom proffy mishljenju  :D pesma je yebokewna. End of diskashn  :mrgreen:

PS - A sad ono shto najwishe wolim - da dodajem news  :lol:

Cover za nowi singl:

1275215_170x170.jpg

Edited by (sic)

izasao tekst za novu stvar.

"The state of the nation - violation!

A broken promise is as good as a lie.

The hell is humongous, the devil's among us

and we will burn because we won't unite!

We won't witness anymore freedom.

Where is anybody? Do we need 'em?"

I would rather fight,

than let another die.

We're the problem,

but we're also the solution.

ALL HOPE IS GONE!!!

If you want you cannot take it from me.

If you think you can, you still don't know me.

Let me tell you, when I said it, I meant it

and I will always have the right to defend it.

Fifty seconds, a hundred murders.

The bill of rights is a bill of sale.

What will you do when the war is over?

What will you do when your systems fail!?

We have made the presence -obsolete.

What do you want?

What do you need?

We'll find a way,

When all hope is gone!

We've seen the fall of the elite.

Bury your life,

Take your disease.

We'll end the world,

when all hope is gone!

The wretched are the wounded,

The hungry starved to death.

At a place where no-one goes,

the air itself is a final breathe.

So discontinue,

the antisceptic cash charade.

As the cry of justice comes,

I'm gonna let this fire free

I am the reason your future suffers.

I am the hatred you won't embrace.

I am the worm of a pure distinction.

I am the remedy, spit in my face!

All your lies and wars are out-dated.

All your subjects are dulling mind games.

I can rattle off a million other reasons why

but doesn't matter when the only thing we love will die."