Moonspell

Tormentor

evo lorde moj,samo za tebe

Moonspell played many cuts from MEMORIAL, including “In Memoriam,” “Finisterra,” “Memento Mori,” “Sanguine,” and others. I had been told that on the two nights prior to our show that by the time Moonspell hit the stage, many people had already piled out of the venue, largely due to an excess of local acts opening the show. This had unfortunately given Moonspell a bit of a sour taste in their mouths before our show, which would soon be cleansed once they saw our crowd. Some did indeed leave after Katatonia, but the crowd that remained for their set was nothing to be scoffed at. In addition, everyone there was totally into the music, singing along and showing Moonspell that they do indeed have a good following in the States.This became even more evident as they busted out their classics from their growing catalog, such as “Opium,” “Vampiria,” “Full Moon Madness,” and “Alma Mater.” The encore consisted of two songs. First was the classic “Mephisto,” which was followed up by an energetic rendition of “Capricorn At Her Feet” to close off the night.

i pazite majicu

IPB Image

Edited by grave

Da, cert se ne propusta.

Ako nista, konacno me vise ne izbijaju najave koncerata u HR, s obzirom da ih napokon imamo vise od njih :da:

Mislim da nije stvar u kvantitetu već u kvaliteti. Tijekom 2006. u HR se održao relativno malen broj metal koncerata. ali su zato odreda bili svi sjajni i odlični (Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Bolt Thrower, Cradle of filth, Deftones, Soulfly, I. Nazarene, Enslaved, Heloween, Satyricon, Bolt Thrower.. + dobre predgrupe Wintersun, Malevolent Creation, Necrophagist, Tyr, Keep pf kalessin, Vreid itd...). Početak godine je isto jako dobar (Katyklysm+Neaera i ostali, Deicide, Evergrey, Therion itd), a što se tiče Moonspella osobno su mi strahovito dosadni. Kada su prije godinu i pol svirali u Močvari nakon nastupa Enslaved, nisam ih niti pratio. Živa dosada.

• 2 weeks later...
:no: napokon sam se nakanio da poslusam i Memorial i veoma sam zadovoljan onim sto sam cuo.Trebalo je to da uradim ranije.Za sada ima tendenciju da zauzme trece mesto odma' posle Irreligious.Mislim da je Moonspell jedini gothic metal bend(ili sta vec) koji obozavam. :bigblue:

• 2 weeks later...