tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

[ADVANCE] I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Fear Is On Our Side [2006/Secretly Canadian/mp3 LAME/192]

Evo me na indietorrents skidam icon_rockdevil.gif

blago tebi.. icon_smile.gif

album je njesra.. skidao sam ja diskografiju pre možda mesec dana, bilo mi zanimljivo ime..

trećerazredno.

skini jensa lekmana.. to valja sa s.canadian .. u zadnjih par meseci, naravno.

mada je i on dosadnjikav.

"Emotional, passionate, epic. Just a few words to describe this album. Each song sounds like an uphill climb, an epic battle against the world, and Redjetson have won. Redjetson are anthemic, their intense songs are full of fire, the emotion boundaries are being pushed to a new level. Underneath the masterpieces, the band are similar to a young Radiohead, technically brilliant, ridiculously passionate about their music. This album is fantastic, buy more than one copy and spread the word. Redjetson are phenomenal."

-------

With a debut album as breathtakingly beautiful as this, Redjetson are guaranteed for far bigger things. They pedal a fine musical line which incorporates the innovation of bands such as Radiohead and Joy Division while feeding them through an extravagant 'post-rock' blender. I do not use 'post-rock' in a derogatory way either; this is not a band of shoe-gazers. They are impassioned in their delivery and have an unquestionable emotional intensity to their sound, many of the bands ilk lack. Not often are shivers sent down my spine, but Redjetson succeed frequently with luscious, slow-burning guitar lines and awe-inspiring vocals especially on tracks such as 'America is its only friend' and album opener 'Divorce'.

Although often sounding bleak and distant, Redjetson have a definite warmth to their music, perhaps it's more appropriate to describe it as soul. There is undeniable feeling that this six piece from the lovely climbs of Southend are completely unpretentious and make music not for fame or commercial success but because they enjoy to, because it is this which makes them happy and it really shows. They combine the ability of being jaw-droppingly fragile and epic with an ear-pummeling heaviness, without ever losing the direction of their composition. There is no doubt in my mind that I'm going to be checking this lot out live as I get the feeling this would be the arena where their music really comes to life, buy the 'New General Catalogue' and then I suggest you do the same.

--

tek sad.. jebem ti današnji svet.

--

ovo pričam jer će moći da se slušaju nove pesme od sutra na online radio stanici

www.xfm.co.uk

a na proleće i novi album.

Edited by KRANG

i za kraj mog dosadnog monologa/tirade sačuvao sam vam nešto lepo:

user posted image

Explosions in the Sky

Live at the Bowery Ballroom

Manhattan, NYC

Monday, December 12th, 2005

1. First Breath After Coma

2. New Song

3. Six Days At The Bottom Of The Ocean

4. Have You Passed Through The Night?

5. Memorial

6. The Moon Is Down

dirktni http linkovi, brzi onoliko koliko je vaša veza:

icon_da.gif

http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/songs/2005-...rComa(live).mp3

http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/songs/2005-...wSong(live).mp3

http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/songs/2005-...Ocean(live).mp3

http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/songs/2005-...Night(live).mp3

http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/songs/2005-...orial(live).mp3

http://www.bradleysalmanac.com/songs/2005-...sDown(live).mp3

da parafraziram danila... "eits u mojoj sobi".

It was an excellent, ear-blistering set... the delicacy of their studio work was there, though trumped by the pedal-fueled moments of fury. These guys know how to swell to a sonic payoff, and they were as tight doing so as their recordings promised. Speaking of, I was finally able to pick up discs I'd only had as mp3s at their merch table, including the one-per-person / immediately-out-of-print Travels in Constants EP, 'The Rescue', which includes these words in the liner notes:

"... for this, our idea was to take two weeks and write and record a song every day. (we ended up doing this for eight days and the rest of the two weeks was spent mixing the results). No riffs were to be written beforehand; things would be made up on the spot. It seemed daunting but fun and perhaps, instructive. A learning experience. A chance to try new instruments and new ways of thinking about writing songs."

So that explains the 'Day One' through 'Day Eight' titles, for all you downloaders. The band is cool with you stealing that sucker online if you aren't fortunate enough to find it at one of the few shows they're playing right now. If you do get to see 'em in person, grab that EP early, because they were gone fast in NYC.

As you can see on the setlist, we got what I'd imagine is one of the new songs that will end up on their in-progress next album (did anyone else get different unveilings at other shows?). If it's an old one I'm not familiar with, set me straight in the comments. For those upcoming show dates (two in LA this weekend, two in Texas next month), check out the EitS site, and for more frequent news updates, hit this excellent fan site. For a couple more pictures from the Bowery show, head over to my Flickr page. (12/19 eta: some excellent photos from the sunday show can be found at crackers united.)

SYMMETRY - Progressive Post-Rock band from Bristol/Reading, UK

'Taking influence from the instrumental sludge of PELICAN and the melodic nu-prog of OCEANSIZE in equal measure, SYMMETRY's aspirations are obviously weightier than those of many unsigned bands. Although predominantly instrumental, the occasional well-placed vocal melody does surface from beneath the bludgeoning riffs, and when it all comes together, as on the climatic 'End Of', this is pretty damn fine.'

-Rock Sound, may 2005

'...made the stage their own, by covering every square inch of it. Never content to stick with one phrase for too long, these guys excel in slow ambient breakdowns, intense crescendo and a climax of instrumental mayhem...'

'...with people as venerable as Karl Middleton creating an apt synopsis of their sound as 'fucking mint' you know something out of the ordindary has formed and is unleashed its sound in Reading...'

'...sounding like PELICAN lying down with MOGWAI, with RADIOHEAD and CULT OF LUNA poking their noses in to see what the noise is about, this is impressive stuff...'

'...the built-up crescendos in the music provide an epic and intense backdrop to thier more ambient moments - a juxtaposition many bands simply fail to create...where these fail and stutter, SYMMETRY excel...'

'...a simply spellbinding mixture of composites which altogether form a band who seem to have been producing classics all their lives...the sheer weight of sound created by these young men is simply jaw-dropping...'

'...the band refuse to let themselves stagnate, which ultimately is the reason why their 10-minute epics remain interesting time and time again...'

'...theres only a handful of bands that can create the perfect EP. SYMMETRY has just ticked off our little box...this is special...'

http://www.iapetusrecordings.com/symmetry/video/hero.mpg

jel taj eits koncert onaj na koji je azal trebalo da ide?

onaj rasprodati...?

zvuk je perfektan, ne mogu ni da zamislim na šta je to ličilo.

upravo idu na prvo mesto moje liste bendova koje bih gledao uživo.

----------

symmetry?

link za .mpg ne radi..

ovo je self-released.. qrac ću da nadjem.

mislim da sam pročitao jedno 800 istih ovakvih najava.

epic

mogwai

radiohead

weight

climax

ambient

crescendo

bla bla

i svaki put me navuku!

još nešto..

sad gledam katatonia forum i primetim nešto super cool.

slo train co.

projekat svevišnjeg mikaela a. i jonasa r. o kome se malo pričalo.

a to ne može da ne bude genijalno..

i sad, na opethovom sajtu, na mikaelovoj playlisti:

Slo train co - My soul is empty, I must atone for my shame

najava nečega?

Katatonia - The great cold distance

Rainman - Rainman

Slo train co - My soul is empty, I must atone for my shame

Warpig - Warpig

Bass communion - Ghosts on magnetic tape

Scorpions - World wide live

Megaton - Same

Fresh maggots - Same

Locomotive - We are everything you see

Comus - To keep from crying

Edited by KRANG

nije

dobro, jeste.

----------

ok, ako ti je on rekao.

šta će im on??

nigde nisam čitao da se to snima.. verovatno neka kućna tehnika.. nadam se da će da izdaju to sranje.

jel ti rekao bilo šta drugo o projektu?

edit: a.. vidim da si i tamo nešto kenjao.

"ov"

edit2: http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=24883

creep.

Edited by KRANG

jao divno! sad si beneden de moerdijk!

avaj, ti nizozemci nikakvu muziku nemaju [osim flamanske elektronske scene tipa front 242, etc...], eventualno probajte da nadjete na slsk-u lika fastpulseboy koji u svom share-u ima nesto sto se zove sennen. to je njegov bivsi bend koji vise ne postoji, imaju neki 3 numere EP i dobra su kopija gy!be.

jao divno! sad si beneden de moerdijk!

avaj, ti nizozemci nikakvu muziku nemaju [osim flamanske elektronske scene tipa front 242, etc...], eventualno probajte da nadjete na slsk-u lika fastpulseboy koji u svom share-u ima nesto sto se zove sennen. to je njegov bivsi bend koji vise ne postoji, imaju neki 3 numere EP i dobra su kopija gy!be.

nemoj tako, benelux ima finu post-rock scenu... icon_da.gif

mada, detwiije nisu iz nizozemske, koliko god naziv sugerisao...

detwiije? nikad mi nije ni palo na pamet, mada lici stvarno zbog ij... ali opet u savremenom nizozemskog nema ni jedan slucaj udvajanja ii, cak ni kombinacija i+ij [uh! na sta li bi to zvucalo, otpala bi mi vilica icon_smile.gif ], pa mi je zato pre zvucalo kao nesto meni nepoznato tipa finski or smtg...

anywayZ, bila bih zahvalna za neke post-nederlandse preporuke, posto je meni 2unlimited vrhunac muzickog stvaralastva regiona! salim se... problem je posebno sa muzikom na maternjem... nailazila sam eventualno na neki arty-farty rock, dakle stagod, ali nesto da bas da jebe kevu ko sigur ros [kao paradigma jezicke egzotike u kombinaciji sa savrsenom muzikom] nikad... sad.gif

moze i neki tr00 metal, ma bilo sta, ako znate... 10x

cisto da manje zavidim skandinavistici... icon_redface.gif

Meni, kao laiku, Detwiije potpuno holandski zvucalo icon_smile.gif Pa... Holandija je jedna od jacih evropskih underdog-ova po tom pitanju... We vs Death su opaki, Mono (ni japanski ni britanski) dorastao imenjacima, Fjord zanimljivi iako ne previse originalni, Commodo su bas kul (neka mesavina Tristeze, Arab Strapa i Tarantel), Vehicle klasican Mogwai, Toyz (vise prog nego post, ali prilicno dobri).

Od belgijskih sam slusao Mammoeten op Kousevoeten (epic, mocno, sjajno), Sweek (bend koji je izbacio jedan od najboljih post-rock albuma u poslednjih par godina), Grim (klasika u post-rocku, nesto kao WEG, WEB whatever) i, da ih ubacim tu, DAAU (to je vec kvlt i poznato i sire courtesy of Roskilde Festival).

Cak je i Luksemburg aktuelan na ovom polju, Actarus su tamo prave legende, a sviraju, tj. svirali su neku metaliziraniju verziju instrumentalnog post-rock-a. Iz njihovog pepela su iznikli Mutiny On The Bounty i Treasure Chest At The End Of The Rainbow, od kojih sam nazalost cuo samo semplove, koji svejedno prilicno dobro zvuce.

Nadam se da malo pomogne. pivopije.gif

aaaah... hvala ad infinitum! icon_da.gif

cak ni moj gorepomenuti slsk poznanik nije bio ovoliko iscrpan!

eto meni download zanimacije, sad od cetvrtka {kad se definitivno zavrsi ispitni rok}! yay!

mada jedva uspevam i za sada da pratim ovu temu... mislim, stvarno niste normalni - uspeli ste da me uverite da ipak nisam ja kraljica downloada, spama, besmisla i mature! icon_razz.gif

*EDIT jbte! gledam ovo ^ ne verujem... ladno... icon_mrtav.gif

*EDIT2 ne verujem da pise erotski, a ne erocki icon_confused.gif

Edited by femdom