tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

tek kad vidim ovakve slike shvatim koliko mi je drago sto ne slusam power metal.

objasni ovo..

icon_confused.gif

laugh.gif

--

niko nije rekao koje je najbolje dupe..

meni ova zadnja.

---

e, soli, a katatonija?

ima 2 nove pesme na novoj kompilaciji.. jedva čekam da ih čujem..

uh!!!!!

Ima samo jedna nova pesma..

This 3 disc Compilation includes all of the bands b-sides, cover songs, and

select songs recorded between 1998 and 2004 (the despair rock stuff

basically.)

Also included is a 24 page booklet which features the lyrics to all of the

songs and a live DVD of the band in Krakow, Poland which is disc 3.

The only brand new song on this compilation titled "Wait Outside" is a

previously unreleased track from the Viva Emptiness sessions.

Edited by Syndic Calls

Ima samo jedna nova pesma..

uh, sitna dušo!!!

ja nisam čuo ove:

Sulfur

i

Wait Outside

e, i pošalji meni katalog, da vidim da li si se malo popravio.. icon_da.gifmhihi.gif

--

a, btw, "BOMBA" je old news... biggrin.gif

Edited by KRANG

uh, sitna dušo!!!

ja nisam čuo ove:

Sulfur

i

Wait Outside

e, i pošalji meni katalog, da vidim da li si se malo popravio.. icon_da.gifmhihi.gif

--

a, btw, "BOMBA" je old news... biggrin.gif

Jbg i Sulfur je stara vijest, imas ga na digipack izdanju Last Fair Deal Gone Down icon_da.gif

kakav je novi candlemass?? slusao neko?

ja sam samo ovu recenziju procitao.

After 50 years of unemployment, Candlemass - legendary doom band and doomiest band in the world - has finally reunited to put together a brand new super album of pure doom and woe! Everyone in the world is excited, and I have had the unique privilege of hearing the album for free before it was even released. I did this by downloading it. With a download speed of 100kb/sec, the entire album was in my hard drive within minutes, completely free of charge, while most other suckers have to wait for the thing to be released, then go through the time, hassle and waste of money by purchasing the album. I am truly the king, and this doom band is truly doomed (LOOOOLMAOFLING) because of my lack of support!

The album opens up with Black Dwarf - a rather racist song that takes the listener through a fictional fantasy tale about the misadventures of an African-American dwarf. With a somewhat racist message, singer Messiah is metaphorically implying that black people are small compared to the superior White people. It could also be a protest against Tolkien, and all his wannabes who write about the same thing, over the severely racist lack of dwarfes with African origins in fantasy novels. It is unclear exactly what the song is about. I would have to listen to the lyrics before being 100% sure. In this song, Candlemass prove themselves to be the worlds fastest doom band. Never before has a doom band played at 140 beats per minute like this. They also prove to be the only doom band to make use of an Iron Maiden chorus for their own chorus. They are also the only doom band playing happy fantasy music, somewhat comparable to Rhapsody. They might actually be the only doom band in the world that doesn't play doom? If I hadn't been as well educated about what band plays what genre as I am, I might have gone as far as to not think that this was a doom song. But I am, and it is.

There are also other songs on the album, but I don't need to listen to them. However, by looking at the title of the second song, they prove themselves to also be the only doom band inspired by Helloween, ever. They also seem to be the only doom band ever to exist that has recorded an album with no atmosphere whatsoever. But that's not all! They're also the only doom band who can keep playing after having split up forever, for all eternity, ever. All in all, Candlemass is a very unique doom band.

There is one really great feature about this album that makes it stand out from many others: the Swedishness of the band. They truly excel in the art of being from Sweden, which is not an easy thing since the odds of ending up being born in Sweden must be quite low given the ratio of Sweden's population to the global population (1:87148012740124789054789340859870938932578593409545983451 according to the latest Swedish statistics). For this reason, I give them a top score of 37 trolls out of 37 possible, as you do with all Swedish artists.

Pa ja nisam Candlemass bas mnogo slusao ranije, ali ovaj album sam preslusao par puta pokusavajuci nesto da sredim net pa mi je vrtelo non stop jer me je mrzalo da menjam playlist. Iz ono malo slusanja starijih radova kapiram da je ovo skroz u tom duhu. NIje blaze ni malo. Odlicna produkcija i zanimljiva mjuza, vokal meni ne smeta posto slusam i heavare, ali ima par mnogo hitichnih pesmica, Witches na primer ... ono kao Mirror mirror , radjeno na taj kalup. Sve u svemu mislim da se fanovi Candlemassa mogu pronaci u ovom albumu. icon_da.gif

.... KRANzhe, volis guzice, isto ko i ja icon_smile.gif Kad idem malo po tim sajtovima samo slike s guzicama skidam icon_smile.gif Ove sve su ti vrh slike pivopije.gif .. inace videh da nisi ostao na Blockoutu ,,.. zapricha se s nekim likom kad si prolazio pored platoa, pa nisam stigao da ti se javim.

Edited by solicitor

ma, kenta mrzelo da čeka u redu, a i meni nešto nije bilo do guranja, tako da smo otišli, ovi na pivo, ja na noćni 51 jer mi devojka uzela kola i zapalila.. no.gif

užas gužva...

reći će neko ko je bio (kako je bilo)..

BaalBehrit je slobodan! hahaha

a ja ću sada da preslušam novi sentenced..

znam da je veeeeliko sranje, ali sam mazohistički raspoložen noćas