tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

odakle da skinem full verziju?

daj link

Bilo nekad na nekom ruskom sajtu, al' nema vise.

Bilo je takodje na jos jednom nekom forumu, ali je skinuto pre jedno tri nedelje.

E, nadjoh (ima da me castis nesto za ovo, bila je veoma obimna pretraga icon_da.gificon_smile.gif):

http://www.zarabjanie.neostrada.pl/elastomania.htm

Posle sa MopoSite.com ili tako nekog sajta skines upgrade na 1.11, bolesne replayeve, gomilu nivoa i tako to.

Jesi li bar presao komplet tih 19 (ili koliko ih bese) shareware nivoa?

ja sam negde nasao full verziju ili je to bio neki crack ne secam se vise

nisam bas daleko dogurao, suvise mi bilo tesko

ali elastomania u multiju icon_rockdevil.gif

Nema crack.

E, kakav si ret, nisi uspeo da predjes icon_razz.gif

Meni nikad nije bilo tako zanimljivo igrati u dvoje.

eee...

zavist..

i sujeta.. moj omiljeni greh.

nego, čujem (tj čitam) da je nova BLACK DAHLIA MURDER - MIASMA vrhunski album. nikako da se pojavi.. ali evo, stigao je prvi review:

Seldom does anything promised, no matter what business you’re talking about, fully live up to its pledge, but when Black Dahlia Murder reportedly claimed that the follow-up to their crunchy debut Unhallowed was actually going to be heavier, there naturally had to be a degree of skepticism. After all, Unhallowed is a pretty damn fine slab of dark thrash in its own right. Could it be possible that an album as heavy as Unhallowed can actually be considered an afterthought? The answer, my friends, is definitely.

It only takes the opening song “Charming” to realize Black Dahlia Murder delivers as forecast. Like the rest of Miasma, this band steps up its game from Unhallowed by coating its product with heavier tempos, heavier riffs, heavier delivery, and, most importantly, heavier melody amidst their gory mayhem.

Through the gusty tempest beats of Zach Gibson comes deeper texture than on Unhallowed, particularly in the way Brian Eschbach and John Kempainen sling beautiful solos and classically-oriented rhythms atop the amphetemized grooves. The solos on “Satuatory Ape” and “Files” for example are assuredly going to wow you while the blinding speed of “A Vulgar Picture” will leave you wondering how Black Dahlia Murder can go back and rip out material from Unhallowed ever again.

“Dave Goes Hollywood” sounds hilarious at face value, but the complicated time signatures of this track make it blisteringly serious. The opening sequence of “Miscarriage” will leave you dizzy with its delicacy, even as it slips into an old-school gallop beat that makes the song even more entertaining as a result. Then there’s the precursory death march on “Spite Suicide” that launches a mean mofo of a thrash attack. As the title track gloriously fades with an artistic farewell, you get the impression Black Dahlia Murder has made an unholy pact in order to leap forward in such staggering fashion.

I mean, come on, did anyone actually expect an already good band like Black Dahlia Murder to get this much better? They’ve grown a steady fanbase and it only stands to mount in legion after they’ve sampled Miasma in light of Unhallowed. The transition between the two albums is nothing short of startling and impressive. Black Dahlia Murder has been stimulated in its writing process and on Miasma, they unleash the torrent force that has pent up inside the eye of its metallic storm like hellion’s breath and you’d best be prepared for this. The battened hatches be damned…

The year is only halfway through, but Miasma stands to be one of 2005’s most critical releases. I’ll go one step further and announce that Miasma may be destined to be a death metal classic. My word is bond. www.theblackdahliamurder.com / www.metalblade.com

---

jake reči!

jedva čekam album!

Edited by KRANG

James H. Galić

rece mi seka.. kaze `bio laky s onim likom sto lici na james hetfielda` - i ja ti se tu bacim u razmisljanje! KO LICI NA JAMESA??? icon_smile.gif  dok na kraju po opisu (visok, plav i sl.) ne prepoznah valjda azala.. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=822437

user posted image