tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

The Lolita Stasi Collective je sve blja ekipa...

ranije stvari su mlake vrlo...

novi album chekam vec godinu dana jer su odlagali izlazak zbog masterizovanja...

a kad sam rekao da je Codebreaker najbolja izdavachka kuca trenutno mislio sam i na TLSC...

KRANGE > uzivaj uz Back When - We Sang As Ghosts (2005)

mnoooogo dobar album...

jebiga...

kad ne volite slsk...

mada se i meni ne dojmi kad nemam jebeni adls...

treba mi za album cela jebena noc...

Lolita Stasi ima da se nadje na slsk ali meni bi trebalo malko duze da ga skinem tako da imam par pesmica...

nadji Back When - We Sang As Ghosts (2005)

a ako ni to ne moz da najdesh, dozvoli, ja cu da srezem.. bar neshto...

word.

nemci deluju lame, ali imali su bitne/dobre bendove u proslosti...

can, tarwater, kraftwerk, notwist, einsturzende neubauten, tangerine dream, kowalski, popol vuh, faust, amon duul II, mouse on mars... to ne moze da se porekne...

Edited by Kent

peaceville suddenly felt Joy with bleeding seared peachy with reason laid just back fault, so it was no other option but to push back the release date to 2006, but the positive news is that we're now officially Haunted by destruction find the shades of bluff, isnt that great? I advice you to

Spay to motion in chaos finally screw would this stopped that laugh and keep an eye on kata.com for further news. we know it's a long wait but it will be worth it, after all it's just a Hearting black and destruction on hear real trough.

o čemu on priča, zaboga??

--

novi 65d.o.s. carski album.

nisam znao da knut izdaje novi album.

link za jednu pesmu:

http://www.conspiracyrecords.com/downloads...0-%20track4.wma

cover: user posted image

evo pa pročitajte:

"Terraformer" features 12 new tracks and nearly 45 minutes of a raw and uncomprimising blend of super heavy post rock, ambient soundscapes, crusty downtuned Neurosis-ish sludge and droning riffs that stretch into hypnotic loops while huge, pounding drums and agonised vocals are splattered throughout. Artwork provided again by Aaron Turner. Knut did NOT split up, but, and I quote their website; " knut won't play live anymore so don't bother asking. please." Drummer roderic had the amazing opportunity to fill in on drums for Jesu during their euro tour with Isis and various summer festivals. The cd version will be released in the US through HYDRAHEAD RECORDS, and the LP version will be out on Conspiracy Records later this year. The 'official' release date for both LP and CD is scheduled for November 8.

Edited by Evil Spirit

moj google search engine za skidanje mp3-ova, filtriran od sranja, daje sajtove ili ftpove na kojima se stvarno može odmah skinuti .mp3 fajl.. ili spot.

hehe

samo kopirati ovo u polje za dresu vašeg browsera:

javascript:void(qr=prompt('KRANG%20-%20Music%20Search%20Indexer%20-%20traži%20bilo%20šta%20od%20muzike:%20',''));if(qr)location.href='http://www3.google.com/search?&num=100&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=parent+directory=&as_oq=mp3+wma+ogg+anonymous&as_eq=module+modules&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images&as_q='+escape(qr);void%201;