tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Our live philosophy with Agalloch is simple: we already know it is impossible to completely reproduce the music on the albums with only two guitars, bass, and one vocal. So, we like to think of Agalloch live as a new band—one that is more rock based, even dare I say “punk.” We rewrite a lot of parts in order to make them more effective live. For example, the middle part of “In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion” was rewritten with extreme vocals and uptempo distorted guitar. I can’t imagine playing the middle part as it is on the record—it would totally kill the momentum of a live performance. We like the idea that when people see us live, they won’t simply hear the record performed.

e, zato je ovaj agalloch butleg kewl.

čak se i fino čuje.

zvuče kao jebeni finntroll haha

Trenutno je "Dancer in the Dark" na OBN. Gledam ga kroz prste. Plasim se... icon_cry.gificon_uhoh.gif Kad vec spomenuh Björku sta je "Gling-Gló"? Kad je to uopste izaslo? Jel ima ko? Poceo sam da skidam Drawing Restraint 9 i posle trece pesme prestao. Sta je bre ono? Polka-hop?

In Flames goes HC! icon_smile.gif

Edited by Sinstrel

sada, kad sam preslušao ovaj butleg, stvarno me prošla želja da gledam agalloch uživo. loši su.

ali zato:

user posted image

novi EP.. The Rescue. 35 jebenih minuta!

i još jedna stvar koju nisam imao:

temporary residence kompilacija:

VA - Thank You

When our 50th release (and subsequently our 8th year in business) was approaching, we wanted to do something special, so we approached the most special people we knew, namely our bands and our friends. Each band answered with a brand new, exclusive song for this compilation, most of which were recorded specifically with this release in mind. Every song is stunning and there truly is not a weak link in the whole set. It is 65 minutes of heart-stopping beauty and drama, the way we like to bring it, and the way you like it brought. For the artwork, we turned to our friends and fans. We held a contest of sorts, offering everyone the chance to submit their work for possible inclusion in the extensive 24-page full-color booklet. The end result is a package that rests as the single proudest display this label has ever released. For a format that is so notoriously disappointing, we sure lucked out on this one.

TRACK LISTING

1. FRIDGE: Five Combs

2. HOWARD HELLO: The One

3. KILOWATTHOURS w/ JDV: Jignauseum

4. TARENTEL: Bell Jar

5. RUMAH SAKIT: I Can't See Anything When I Close My Eyes (Live)

6. EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY: The Long Spring

7. KAMMERFLIMMER KOLLEKTIEF: Eiderdaunen (Version)

8. SYBARITE: Killing The Moonshine (Version)

9. PARLOUR: Landlaked

10. HALIFAX PIER: And California

11. SONNA: The Closer

Edited by KRANG

mali ne jedi govna mnogo nego se doseli negde blize...

ne mogu samo KRANGa da smaram da skida...

daj taj jebeni The Ocean...

moja 042 net veza skida jednu pesmu vec dva dana...

jebena Jankovicka... mogla je bar da nam priushti par gemova vishe...

ako sjutra Ivanovicka ne dobije onu Slovenku moze da kastrira ono malo sisa shto ima na ex...

jel slusao neko mozda Lolita Stasi-u? iz gothenburga su. izasao im debi album "Ruhr" za codebreaker. mnogo dobar album.

user posted image

ovako su opisani:

Dark, atmospheric, forward thinking Swedish hardcore found somewhere between the urgent, savvy punk sounds of Refused and the heavy sonics of Cult Of Luna.

evo link za 2 pesme sa Ruhr-a:

http://www.tlscmusic.com/mp3/wasteland.mp3

http://www.tlscmusic.com/mp3/open_skies.mp3

i sajt benda:

http://fullspeed.to/revolutioncampus

Edited by Evil Spirit