tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

The Eyes of Single Eared Prophet (2000, H.G. Fact)

All The Footprints You've Ever Left And The Fear Expecting Ahead (2001, Dim Mak)

A Dead Sinking Story (2003, Level Plane)

Compiled Fragments 1997 - 2003 (2005, Sonzai Records)

nasao sam. wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envy_(band)

Releases (From old to new):

* Far East Hardcore Comp LP/CD (Got's Pop/Slam Records)

* Platform Comp 7" (Never Shown Face)

* No Fate Comp CD (H.G. Fact)

* For Ugly For Beautiful Vol. 3 Comp CD (Lunch Service Records)

* Breathing And Dying In This Place CD (H.G. Fact)

* Split 7" with Sixpence (H.G. Fact)

* Split 7" with Endeavor (H.G. Fact)

* From Here To Eternity LP/CD (H.G. Fact)

* Angel's Curse Whispered In The Edge Of Despair LP/CD (H.G. Fact)

* Eyes Of Final Proof 7" (H.G. Fact)

* Split 7" with This Machine Kills (H.G. Fact)

* Eyes Of A Single-Eared Prophet CD (H.G. Fact)

* Burning Out Memories 10" (Moraire Industries)

* Last Wish 7" (H.G. Fact)

* Lucky Thirteen Comp LP (Nova Recordings)

* All The Footprints You've Ever Left And The Fear Expecting Ahead LP (H.G. Fact/Moraire Industries; CD released by H.G. Fact, U.S. distribution by Dim Mak)

* Split CD with Iscariote (Sonzai/Level Plane; 10" released by Pure Pain Sugar/Code Of Ethics)

* "A Dead Sinking Story CD/2xLP" (Sonzai/Level Plane/Nova Recordings/Rock Action)

* Split CD with Yaphet Kotto and This Machine Kills (Sonzai)

* Compiled Fragments Discography CD (Sonzai)

* Insomniac Doze CD

official http://www.sonzairecords.com/envy.html

ovaj Breathing And Dying In This Place(1996) je zakon. HC/punk sa pesmama do 2 ipo minuta.

+ do jaja info: Vocalist Tetsuya Fukagawa was featured on the song "I Chose Horses" on Scottish post-rock band Mogwai's newest album Mr Beast.

Edited by Superius Deus

do jaja info: Vocalist Tetsuya Fukagawa was featured on the song "I Chose Horses" on Scottish post-rock band Mogwai's newest album Mr Beast.

taj vokal je toliko bio Envy-like da je najlogicnije i bilo da je njegov vokal bio u pitanju icon_smile.gif

nisam čitao pičfork 100 godina..

zanimljive (i super napisane) recenzije:

Jesu - Silver

Rating: 7.9

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-revie...su/silver.shtml

Tool

10,000 Days

Rating: 5.9

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-revie...0000-days.shtml

Larsen

SeieS

Rating: 7.0

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-revie...sen/seies.shtml

(super cool italijanski post rock + jarboe.. dodajte par ocena više, jer standardno toliko oduzimaju svim pr bendovima. licimuri. btw 'oće li biti recenzije za BV? ja hteo da napišem, ali mi nisu dozvolili)

Edited by KRANG

ÜÜ

ÜŰŰŰÜ ÜŰŰŰŰ

˛ŰŰ° ۲ ÜŰŰŰÜ ÜŰ° ßŰŢ

ÜŰŰÜ ˛˛ŰŰ°ŰŰŰ Ű˛°±˛ŰŰ° ŰŢ ÜÜ °°˛Ű°ŰŰŰ ŰŢ

˛Ű° ŰŰ° ÜŰŰÜ °°°±˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°°°±˛ŰŰ°ŰŰ Ű° ÜŰŰ°°˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ ŰŢ

°±˛Ű°ŰŰ ŰŰ °ŰŰ Ű ÜŰŰÜ°±˛˛ŰŰŰŰ Ű°°°˛ŰŰŰŰ Ű˛ ÜŰ ßŰ °°˛ŰŰŰ ŰŰ

°°±˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰ ŰŢ ±˛Ű°ŰŰÜŰ°˛ŰŰ° ŰŰŢ ±˛ŰŰŰ°ŰŢ ŰŰŰŰŰ Ű˛°˛Ű°ŰŰ ŰŰ °ŰŰŰ Ű˛

˛˛˛ŰŰŰ Ű° °°±˛ŰŰŰŰ°°±˛ŰŰ°ŰŰ ŰŢ °Ű۰۲ ˛ŰŰŰŰŰ °°±ŰŰŰŰŰŰ Ű± °ŰŰ°ŰŰ°

°±˛ŰŰŰ Ű° °±±˛ŰŰŰß۲ŰŰŰŰŰ ŰŢ °ŰŰ°Ű° ˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ Ű°±˛ŰŰŰŰ Ű˛ ˛Ű°Ű۱

±ŰŰŰ Ű˛ ˛ŰŰŰ Ű °˛ŰŰŰ Ű° °Ű°Ű˛ ˛ŰŰ۲ŰŰŰŰ Ű° ˛ŰŰŰ ŰŰ°Ű۰۱

˛ŰŰ°ŰŰ ±ŰŰŰ Ű ˛ŰŰŰ°Ű° ŢŰŰŰŰ °ŰŰ۱˛ŰŰŰŰ Ű° ŢŰŰŰŰ Ű˛Ű°Űß

°ŰŰŰ°Ű° ±ŰŰ۰۲ °ŰŰ۰۲ ˛ŰŰŰ°°ŰŰŰ °ŰŰŰŰ Ű° ˛ŰŰŰ°ŰŰŰŰß

°ŰŰŰ°Ű° °ŰŰŰ°ŰŰ ±ŰŰŰŰ°Ű ŰŰ۲ ŰŰŰ °˛ŰŰŰŰ°Ű° °ŰŰŰ°ŰŰŰ

˛ŰŰ°ŰŰ° °ŰŰŰŰ°Ű°˛ŰŰŰ۰۲ŰŰŰ ÜŰ۲ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°ŰÜ ˛ŰŰ۰۲

Ţ°ŰŰ۰۲ °ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°°±˛˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°ŰÜ °ŰŰŰ°Ű°

Ý°ŰŰŰŰŰŰ ŢŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۲ ŰŰŰŰŢ °°˛˛ŰŰŰŰ°Ű۲ °ŰŰ°ŰŰ°

˛ŰŰŰŰŰ° ˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ° ŰŰŰŰß ±ŰŰŰŰŰ°Ű° °˛Ű۰۲ ˛

°ŰŰŰŰ۲° ŰŰŰŰŰŰ ˛ŰŰŰŰŰ°°ŰŰŰŰ۲ °ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ˛Ţ °°±˛

±˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ° ±˛ŰŰŰŰ ŢŰŰŰŰ°ÜŰŰŰŰŰŰ۲ ŰŰŰŰŰŰ°˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŢ °

˛ °°°˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ°±±˛˛ŰŢ °°±˛Ű°°˛˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ° ßŰ°°˛˛ŰŰŰŰŰŰŰŰ۲Ţ

˛ ÜŰŰŰŰŰÜ °°°°±±±˛˛ °°±˛ °°±˛ °°±˛˛˛°°Ţ °°°±˛˛°°±˛±°°°°Ţ ÜŰŰŰŰŰÜ

ÜŰ ÜÜŰŰŰŰ ÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜ ŰŰŰŰÜÜ ŰÜ

Ű ŰŰŰßŰŰŰŰ °°˛ ÜßÜÜÜŰŰÜ °˛ ÜŰŰÜ ÜŰŰÜ ÜŰŰÜÜÜßÜ °°˛ ŰŰŰŰßŰŰŰ Ű

Ű°ŰŰ ßŰŰÜ ÜßÜŰß ßŰŰŰßÜÜÜŰŰŰßßŰŰß ßŰŰßßŰŰŰÜÜÜßŰŰŰß ßŰÜßÜ ÜŰŰß ŢŰŰ°Ű

Ű°ŰŰ °°˛ ŰÜßßßÜŰŰ ßŰÜÜÜŰß ßŰÜÜÜŰß ŰŰÜßßßÜŰ °°˛ ŰŰ°Ű

ŰÜŰŰÜ ßŰŰŰŰß ßŰŰŰŰß ÜŰŰÜŰ

ßŰŰŰÜ One Starving Day - Broken Wings Lead Arms to The Sun ÜŰŰŰß

artist : One Starving Day

title : Broken Wings Lead Arms to The Sun

date : 2005

label : Planaria PR019

genre : Indie

rls. date : Nov/2005

tracks : 05

bitrate : VBRkbps

size : 68,8 MB

One Starving Day (from Italy), is a band blending the fury

and despair of hardcore, the intimacy of post-rock and the

sideral empty spaces of kraut-rock. For fans of Neurosis,

gybe!, Isis, etc.

http://www.planariainc.com/planaria.html

http://www.onestarvingday.com/

01-Black Star Aeon [12:34]

02-Secret Heart [10:14]

03-Fate Drainer [10:11]

04-Leave [08:24]

05-Silver Star Domain [05:58]

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

47:21 min

˛ ÜŰŰŰß ßŰŰŰÜ °

ŰßŰŰß ÜŰŰŰŰÜ ÜŰŰŰŰÜ ßŰŰßŰ

Ű°ŰŰ °°˛ ŰßÜÜÜßŰŰ ÜŰßßßŰÜ ÜŰßßßŰÜ ŰŰßÜÜÜßŰ °°˛ ŰŰ°Ű

ŢŰ°ŰŰ ÜŰŰß ßÜßŰÜ ÜŰŰŰÜßßßŰŰŰÜÜŰŰÜ ÜŰŰÜÜŰŰŰßßßÜŰŰŰÜ ÜŰßÜß ßŰŰÜ ŰŰ°ŰŢ

ŢŰ ŰŰŰÜŰŰŰŰ °°˛ ßÜßßßŰŰß °˛ ßŰŰß ßŰŰß °˛ ßŰŰßßßÜß °°˛ ŰŰŰŰÜŰŰŰ ŰÝ

ŢßŰ ßßŰŰŰŰ ßßßß ßßßß ŰŰŰŰßß Űß

PRßŰŰŰŰŰß ŢŰŰŰŰß

imash li ovo?

kad vec pomenu taljane...

ja sam nasho al mi mnogo golemo da skidam i frka mi da nije neka glupost

Edited by Out Of Time

imash

nemam. a i crko mi katalog, imam milion diskova i nemam pojma šta mi je gde no.gif

pazi ovu dobrotu:

]If The Red Krayola frontman Mayo Thompson should be lauded for anything, it's persistence. Introduction marks the band's 40th anniversary, and even if Thompson has been the only constant member during all those years, that's a mighty fine spot of time to put out baffling album after baffling album. Odd even by avant garde's standards, The Red Krayola passed through the psychedelic '60s into punk's '70s into post-punk's '80s and—thanks to Jim O'Rourke and members of Tortoise and Gastr del Sol—into post-rock, signing with Drag City in the early '90s, where Mayo Thompson currently squawks and struts alongside indie rock superstars like Will Oldham and Joanna Newsom. He's old enough to have fathered some of his labelmates, but he can match them all for weirdness and whimsy.

So, should The Red Krayola be celebrated for the crossover potential of Introduction, a collection of mostly mellow anti-folk songs—yes, songs—or eighty-sixed for loss of nerve? Then again, perhaps I am being misleading. Introduction is still very, very weird: the title track opens the album with a Captain Beefheart-esque mess and muttered gibberish about how "items live and die from recognizable use"; "Psy Ops" is a headache-inducing psychedelic freak-out straight from the unexplored annals of the Nuggets anthologies; and the atonal lullaby "Bling Bling" closes the album with lots of hysterical shrieking and delay effects and a Sinatra-style croon assuring the listener that "everything we ever dreamed of is true."

But The Red Krayola's new album may be their most accessible, which is probably why it's dubbed Introduction. "Breakout" reconfigures the spiritual "Will The Circle Be Unbroken?" as a lo-fi jig, recalling fellow Drag City mainstays Smog and the Silver Jews. Like many of the best tracks on Introduction, "Breakout" owes its success to newcomer Charlie Abel's echo-laden accordion, which lends the songs a sleepy wistfulness to replace the acid nightmares of The Red Krayola's past. The influence of their successors can also be heard on the slacker-funk of "Vexations," which recalls Wowee Zowee, Pavement's strangest album. Elsewhere, the band toys with bossa nova and lounge on "Cruise Ship," where the lyrics for one verse just list countries in one of the funniest moments in popular music this year ("U.S.A., Vietnam, Laos, U.S.S.R., Afghanistan, Laos" before settling on "Chechnya, Chechnya, Chech-nee-yaaaaa!").

Introduction's highlight is "Puff," a sequel to the children's song and marijuana allegory "Puff The Magic Dragon." Distorted guitars and John McEntire's robust drumming do not detract from the song's lovely melody and sympathetic lyrics about how the pressures of fame force Puff to flee Honnalee after "his life was changed by that infamous song." Their quirkiness has always been The Red Krayola's saving grace; perhaps the next 40 years will see Thompson and his cohorts exploring their knack for sentiment. In the meantime, Introduction is an effortless triumph that should appeal to Red Krayola fans and newcomers alike.

e, ajde skidaj ove talijane...

nadjoh brdo dobrih recenzija, a ja imam samo pola prvi neshto malko druge pesme...

Italy, what a surprising country! We believe we know all about it so much the stereotypes on this country abound, and yet, as incredible as it may appear, the commonplaces do not always translate the truth. Why, great gods, why my corrupt spirit of terribly ordinary French man didn't let me to consider that Italy could give birth to a band with significance like ONE STARVING DAY? Admittedly, we are not here to answer this question but rather to praise the merits of the above named band, then, let us praise them.

It is that ONE STARVING DAY acts in a genre whose your servant is a true lover. To tell the truth, the group strongly evokes NEUROSIS. The drums, in particular, doesn't impeccably cease falling in hypnotic tribal rhythms, all this typified by a suitable sound, very natural, where the light reverberation changes agreeably the practices of brilliant cleanliness used in other genres. Environments developed here evoke without any doubt the american band mentioned above: a mystical darkness imposed until the exhaustion of the listener in trance, fascinated. The weapons change, however. Not massive guitars as in the case of NEUROSIS. Admittedly, ONE STARVING DAY explodes for the occasion (as in the exceptional Black Star Aeon, for example), but in dissonances which evoke more the noise than the hardcore. The guitars are in fact closer to the post-rock, going even, thanks to extremely pleasant arrangements, flirting with the favourites of Constellation A SILVER MT. ZION and GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR. And if for the occasion the band borrows a little from the brightness of MOGWAI (as in Fate Drainer) or the prevalence of the piano is authorized (Silver Star Domain), it is without departing from its introspective, unhealthy and yet imposing course most of the time.

On the contrary of what the accumulation of more or less proper comparisons that you have just undergone could make us believe, ONE STARVING DAY is not a post-rock band, however. Or rather, yes. There is no revolution with Broken Wings Led Arms To The Sun, it is true. But contrary to other bands, ONE STARVING DAY leave the mark, because there are so few bands being able to show a pain so well expressed in music. As if ONE STARVING DAY had known to benefit the best from its glorious influences to take the emotions with arm the body and to decline them on frozen atmospheres, with a remarkable result. All that is perhaps too dark, even obliging someone will say. Suffering after all? Think what you want, I for my part am only seldom deeply touched at this point by an album. (8.5/10) (ceRf)

glupo je.

dao ti linkove, jer si verovatno srao nešto za bv.

ako stoje ovde može sa guglom da ih pronađe svako.

i pronaći će ih, i on će videti da ljudi skidaju i ti ćeš ispasti peder.. eto.

vidi: http://www.decoymusic.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11581

ona japanerska sranja.

i što ne zoveš na basket više pederu?

znaš u kakvoj sam carskoj formi trenutno?