Towards The Inevitable

Matori holandski blekeri Cirith Gorgor, intervju:

http://towardstheine...interview-2016/

Mali excerpt:

TTI: When atheists or satanists convert to christianity, the phrase they often use to describe the transformation is that they have found god, or seen god, or something similar. The latest case in point is probably Pete Sandoval of Morbid Angel. Presuming that you are a satanist, have you ever had similar experience yourself as an opposed believer, have you ever found, seen or interact in any other way with your own perception of divinity? If so, can you describe the experience?

Satanael: First of all, I don’t like to limit myself by calling myself a Satanist. I live my life with the conviction that divinity lies within the individual and Satan certainly has a place within this conviction, but even more so does Lucifer. God, Satan, Lucifer and so on are merely powerful metaphors to describe how I look upon my life and my wish to excel and rise above all others, not in any way in the perception of society of course, fuck them. Following that line of thought would lead me to the conclusion that every moment I felt pleased with myself for excelling in a certain something or the brief moments where I rise above all others, would classify as experiencing a moment of divinity.

Edited by Towards The Inevitable

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darragh O'Laoghaire je vlasnik Invictus Productions-a, jedne od najboljih izdavackih kuca trenutno u death/black metal underground-u. Na linku ispod se nalazi prilicno dugacak i (nadam se) interesantan intervju sa njim, o Invictus-u, Bolzer-u, Tribulation-u, Conor-u McGregor-u i jos kojecemu:

http://towardstheinevitable.com/darragh-olaoghaire-interview-2016/

• Upvote 1