Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GUNS N' ROSES' four warm-up concerts at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom sold out in less than three minutes. The four shows on the 12, 14, 15 and 17 of May are warm-ups for the European leg of the band's forthcoming tour which starts on May 25 in Madrid at Juan Carlos Arena.

The band's frontman Axl Rose commented, "New York has always been so great to GUNS and myself. The response to our last show at Madison Square Garden was nothing short of amazing. I've spent the last couple of months here in New York. I've had a great time, met a lot of great people and the band and I are excited that we get to play New York City and play for the friends — both old and new — that we've made before we head to Europe."

GUNS N' ROSES are playing a mixture of headline festival appearances, including Rock In Rio in Portugal, Download at the U.K.'s famed Castle Donington, Rock Am Ring in Germany, Gods Of Metal in Italy, Novarock in Austria, Graspop Metal Meeting in Belgium, Roskilde in Denmark, and A Heavy Day In The Park in Holland, as well as their own headlining indoor shows in Madrid, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Paris, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki, most of which have been instant sellouts.

Following their strongest ticket sales for the event ever, Download promoter Stuart Galbraith of Live Nation enthused, "The comeback of GN'R into the U.K. live market place has been quite phenomenal. GN'R, along with METALLICA and TOOL, will be headlining the biggest Download festival ever at Donington that for the first time in its history will sell out and in addition will also play to a sell out audience at Download Dublin — it's been a very long wait but it's certainly been worth it — GN'R are back!"

GUNS N' ROSES have sold over 65,000 tickets in Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki in just a couple of hours. Promoter Thomas Johannson of Live Nation commented, "GUNS N' ROSES, the cornerstones of rock, will forever and ever do sellouts."

New York promoter Randi Henner at Live Nation commented, "GN'R is as hot a ticket in NYC as anything I have seen in recent memory. It blew out in three minutes."

As part of the European tour, GUNS N' ROSES will also be reunited with THE ROLLING STONES for two special shows in Germany. GUNS N' ROSES will be the STONES' special guests on July 10 in Nurnburg and July 12 in Leipzig. They last played together in 1989 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

Additional dates will be announced in due course.

Izvor:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

Axl made an appearance on the Eddie Trunk radio show last night.

He's in New York City rehearsing with the rest of the band and when Sebastian Bach was on the show, he invited Axl to come over to the radio station to chat.

Axl joined Sebastian, Eddie, Scott Ian and Chris Jerricho later and they spent the time talking about everything from WASP, the tour memories (Skid Row opening for GN'R in New York in 1991 when Axl was late), meeting David Lee Roth, playing records and talking a bit about GN'R's future plans.

Axl mentioned that GN'R were working on a new song that's not been recorded yet while rehearsing in New York.

Regarding the album's release he said that it'll be out this fall or late fall.

There'll be a third guitarist in the band and Izzy migt show up at the shows.

Novi gitarista Gunsa je "Mr. Bumblefoot" kako ga je Axl najavio biggrin.gif ... pravo ime mu je Ron Thal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblefoot

Set Lista (danasnja icon_mrgreen.gif ... kako ovo dobro zvuci, prosto ne mogu da verujem sta pisem)

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Better

5. Sweet Child O' Mine

6. Patience

7. Knocking On Heavens Door

8. Madagascar

9. Band Intro

10. You Could Be Mine

11. Dizzy Solo

12. The Blues

13. Out Ta Get Me

14. Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

15. November Rain

16. My Michelle (feat. Sebastian Bach icon_rockdevil.gif )

17. Chinese Democracy

18. There Was A Time

19. ...

Ne mogu vise, idem da spavam icon_mrgreen.gif ...

P.S.Izzy se nije pojavio do sada.

Edited by Gn'Fn'R

Evo kompletna set-lista ...

01. Welcome to the Jungle

02. It's So Easy

03. Mr. Brownstone

04. Better

05. Live And Let Die

06. Sweet Child O' Mine

07. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

08. Madagascar / Band Introductions

09. You Could Be Mine

10. Dizzy Solo

11. The Blues

12. Out Ta Get Me

13. Bumblefoot Solo

14. November Rain

15. My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach)

16. Chinese Democracy

17. T.W.A.T. (There was a Time)

18. Patience

19. I.R.S.

20. Nightrain

21. Robin Finck Solo

22. Paradise City

...za one koji zele da cuju pravac --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0CO1JDH

Axl se konacno setio da se normalno obuce ... prvi put ga vidim u farkama icon_smile.gif

Fortus kako je odsvirao November Rain solo, za svaku pohvalu icon_cool.gif . Uopste ceo ovaj koncert odlicno zvuci, Axl je "povratio" svoj glas (hvala Bogu icon_smile.gif)

Edited by Gn'Fn'R

Da, treba malo vise stvari sa Illusion's albuma, Estranged (cisto sumnjam da ce ovo biti sad.gif), DON'T CRY, CIVIL WAR, Yesterdays... to bi se moglo ubaciti umesto My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Mr. Brownstone (nikad nisam voleo ovu pesmu) .

Sa iluzija samo su svirali November Rain, You Could Be Mine i Live And Let Die malo je to, jbg ... Knocking On Heavens Door je opet neka drugacija verzija (skoro ista ko iz 2002).

Knockin' On Heaven's Door i Paradise City su jedine dve pesme koje bih ja zamenila. "Ne volim" ni Sweet child o'mine, ali bih bas volela da je cujem uzivo

Aj Knockin On Heavens Door moze (ova nova verzija je bez veze), al' di ces Paradise City (nema bolje pesme za encore , za svrsetak icon_mrgreen.gif ). Sweet Child O' Mine kad bi izbacili pa prestao bi da ih slusam mrred.gif ...

Ja bih izbacio Live And Let Die, Mr. Brownstone i Heaven's Door ... i ubaciti Don't Cry, Estranged i jos jednu novu icon_wink.gif... mada ne verujem da cemo vise ikad cuti Estranged uzivo icon_cry.gif ...

Ali ako Izzy bude gost na jednom od sl. dva koncerta , ocekujem da uleti neka tipa 14 Years, Bad Obssesion, Pretty Tied Up ... to bi bilo pizdarija icon_smile.gif

Edited by Gn'Fn'R

Aj Knockin On Heavens Door moze (ova nova verzija je bez veze), al' di ces Paradise City (nema bolje pesme za encore , za svrsetak icon_mrgreen.gif ). Sweet Child O' Mine kad bi izbacili pa prestao bi da ih slusam mrred.gif ...

Ja bih izbacio Live And Let Die, Mr. Brownstone i Heaven's Door ... i ubaciti Don't Cry, Estranged i jos jednu novu icon_wink.gif... mada ne verujem da cemo vise ikad cuti Estranged uzivo icon_cry.gif ...

Ali ako Izzy bude gost na jednom od sl. dva koncerta , ocekujem da uleti neka tipa 14 Years, Bad Obssesion, Pretty Tied Up ... to bi bilo pizdarija icon_smile.gif

Live and let die bih i ja izbacila, pre svega sto ce tu vokal da zvuci kao najveci krsh. Slazem se da Estranged necemo vise cuti uzivo. U, volela bih i Bad Obssesion i Back of Bitch, pa cak i Double Talkin' Jive, a 14 Years bi bila takva poslastica... AAAAAAAAAAAAA JEDVA CEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Live and let die bih i ja izbacila, pre svega sto ce tu vokal da zvuci kao najveci krsh. Slazem se da Estranged necemo vise cuti uzivo.  U, volela bih i Bad Obssesion i Back of Bitch, pa cak i Double Talkin' Jive, a 14 Years bi bila takva poslastica... AAAAAAAAAAAAA JEDVA CEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Double Talkin' Jive (sa onim uvodom biggrin.gif) i 14 Years da cujem na istom gig-u ... pa mogu da umrem icon_mrgreen.gif ... gresis za Live & Let Die cuo sam kako je pevao na ovom prvom koncertu i mogu ti reci da je razvalio pesmu , bukvalno.

Edited by Gn'Fn'R

Kazem ja da karte bas i nisu nesto vizuelno ( icon_uhoh.gif ).

ko sve ovde ide na koncert?

Pa ja idem sigurno,a i Johny i michelle.

Jedino jos ne znam kao cu ph34r.gif Al dobro,to mi je najmanji problem icon_da.gif

Anyway,turneja (so far):

* Rock in Rio V - May 27th (Lisboa, Portugal)

* Budapest Sportaréna - May 31st (Budapest, Hungary)

* Rock Am Ring - June 3rd (Nürburgring, Germany)

* Gods of Metal Festival - June 4th (Milan, Italy)

* RDS Arena - June 9th (Dublin, Ireland)

* Download Festival - June 11th (Donnington, England)

* Sazka Arena - June 13th (Prague, Czech Republic)

* Legia Stadium - June 15th (Warsaw, Poland)

* Nova Rock Festival - June 17th (Burgenland, Austria)

* Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy - June 20th (Paris, France)

* Graspop Metal Meeting - June 24th (Dessel, Belgium)

* Globen Arena - June 26th (Stockholm, Sweden)

* Oslo Spektrum - June 28th (Oslo, Norway)

* Roskilde Festival - June 29th (Roskilde, Denmark)

* Hartwall Arena - July 5th (Helsinki, Finland)

* Hartwall Arena - July 6th (Helsinki, Finland)

A cuo sam (tj. procitao negde) da je Axl izjavio na koncertu u New York-u (otprilike):

"I see you singing new songs - you downloaded them,didn't you fuckers?"

icon_smile.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_smile.gif

A cuo sam (tj. procitao negde) da je Axl izjavio na koncertu u New York-u (otprilike):

"I see you singing new songs - you downloaded them,didn't you fuckers?"

icon_smile.gif  icon_rockdevil.gif  icon_smile.gif

yep, to je rekao icon_smile.gif, cini mi se na prvom koncertu.

Set-List:

1. Welcome to the Jungle (@ 11:06pm EST)

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Bumblefoot Solo

6. KOHD

7. Better/Axl says to security "Ease up a little" during the middle.

8. SCOM/Axl says "I gotta call from Izzy earlier today"...

9. Dizzy piano Solo

10. The Blues

11. OTGM

12. Fortus + Finck Solo

13. Axl Talks

14. Rocket Queen/before the song he mentioned Izzy again, and said people recognized him in NYC a lot...

15. My Michelle w/Sebastian Bach

16. Madagascar w/14 years mention [on further reading..it is Axl mentioning about not talking to Lars..possibly Lars Ulrich of Metallica..and how he had recently talked to him...I guess its not a mention of the song]

17. YCBM/Finck crowd surfs during song...Axl asks Finck if he's alright he says "Thats what I live for man."

18. November Rain

19. I.R.S

20. Night Train

21. Patience [Encore]

22. Chinese Democracy

23. Band Intros

24. Finck Solo

25. Paradise City (@ 1:19am EST)

Evo setlista od juce ... sve isto kao prvi koncert samo sto je ubacena Rocket Queen umesto There Was A Time... mada valjalo bi da se ubece nove pesme ... bar jos 2, nadam se da ce u Evropi to da urade.

Edited by Gn'Fn'R

jebes mi sve u nikad u zivotu nisam bio kraci s kintom nego mesec dana pre certa gunsa..........da mi je neko rekao pre par meseci da ce svirati u Budimpesti i da ja necu ici mislio bi da je lud skroz a sad je to sve izvesnije

gledacu ipak da skupim pare.......da li ima sanse da bude karata na dan koncerta u Budimpesti? nisam u toku kako ide prodaja.....i koliko je karta? mrzi me sad da listam stranice unazad

kad vidim setlistu i vas sto se radujete certu moram da idem makar obio trafiku neku icon_smile.gif