Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ja skinuo ceo album tj. valjda je ceo... ima 9 pesama i upravo slušam to... Da, nemam pojma ni ja što je upoređeno sa Motley Crue-om a kamoli Bon Jovi-em, al ajd... U svakom slučaju, za sad mi se i ne dopada baš nešto, mada su prošle samo 2 pesme... Ima elemenata elektronike od čega mi se povraća... aj videćemo još.

Evo:

1. Better

2. Chinese Democracy

3. If the world (would end today)

4. IRS

5. Madagascar

6. Riyadh and The Bedouins

7. The Blues

8. There was a time

9. This I love

1. Better

2.IRS

3.There was a time

4.Cather in the Rye

5.Chinese Democracy

6.The Blues

7.Madagascar

8.Riyadh and The Bedouins

9.Oh my God

10.Silkvorms

Vidiš, ima razlike... koliko ja vidim 3 pesme se ne poklapaju... tj. 2 a + ta tvoja verzija ima jednu više... boga pitaj šta će biti finalna verzija... kako god bilo, ne sviđa mi se ovo što su napravili, tako da...

Edited by Zoll

Стари Ганси су моја прва љубав.

Још у основној сам се тако лудо заљубила у Аксела, једном принц на беломе коњу.

Помало сам скрептична по питању новог албума, ипак Use Your Illusion I & II су међу најбољим рок албумима икада.

Sta kazete na ovo:

According to Hits Daily Double, the companion web site of music industry tip sheet HITS, GUNS N’ ROSES‘ long-awaited new album, “Chinese Democracy” (Geffen/Interscope) finally has a release date. The CD will hit all Best Buy stores, where it is an exclusive, on the Sunday prior to Thanksgiving, November 23, giving it a full seven days on sale before entering the chart on December 2. Best Buy’s sales week runs from Sunday through Saturday night.

GUNS manager Andy Gould reportedly told 900 Best Buy employees at “vendor convention” held by Best Buy last month in Dallas that a new GN’R song called “If The World” will play under the closing credits of “Body of Lies”, the new film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe due out on October 10. That news was confirmed online at film web sites whose representatives had attended a press screening of the flick. “If The World” will not appear on the film’s soundtrack album.

“If The World” features the guitar work of Robin Finck and Buckethead, who have both since departed GUNS N’ ROSES.

Another new GN’R song, called “Shackler’s Revenge”, appears on the Rock Band 2 video game.

“Chinese Democracy” has been more than 13 years in the making, with every original member of GUNS N’ ROSES except for frontman Axl Rose long since gone from the lineup.

Jos malo vise od mesec dana!!! Ako bude :bigblue::uhoh:

“Chinese Democracy” has been more than 13 years in the making, with every original member of GUNS N’ ROSES except for frontman Axl Rose long since gone from the lineup.

Meni ovaj deo nije jasan... :confused: album su radili svi članovi originalne postave GnR-a, osim Axl-a? :confused: