Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prvocira ova Anya.

Sve se kao nudi,a onda - prc :)

Anyway,relativno cesto cujem pesme gansa na radiju u poslednje vreme :muzicar::bend:

Na kom radiju?Pustaju po nekad spotove Gansa na TV Smederevu..I to puste 10-15 pesama za redom pa bude koncert.Divota.

Moram da se pohvalim da sam kupio prvu rok majicu danas:GNR-Use Your Ilusion.

Edited by El Karnisero

Na kom radiju?

Lokalni radio - zove se radio Hollyday :meshuggah:

Moram da se pohvalim da sam kupio prvu rok majicu danas:GNR-Use Your Ilusion.

Koju - I ili II?

Ja imam majcu Use Your Illusion I (napred) i II (nazad) (mislim,slike omota albuma),a imam i sa oba omota napred (nazad nema nista),kao i Use Your Illusion II - majca sa turneje (napred omot,nazad turneja) :rockdevil:

@ LazaGNR

Verujem, hehe... ja ih slušam od svoje šeste godine i eto... od tad čekam da ih čujem uživo... mada je to sa prvom postavom gotovo nemoguće, al opet - ljudski je nadati se :)!

Ma znam,i ja se nadam :pivopije:

Iako je prakticno...nemoguce (da ce se ikad vise skupiti/pomiriti) :(

Koju - I ili II?

Ja imam majcu Use Your Illusion I (napred) i II (nazad) (mislim,slike omota albuma),a imam i sa oba omota napred (nazad nema nista),kao i Use Your Illusion II - majca sa turneje (napred omot,nazad turneja) :rockdevil:

Napred Axl u onome u cemu peva Civil war(americka zastava),iznad pise GUNS N' ROSES,ispod dva pistolja i dve ruze.

Iza pise USE YOUR ILUSION i ispod je ruza.

Trazim vec neko vreme Appetite For Destruction majicu ali ne mogu da je nadjem.

Svaki dan ih slusam, imam 5 njihovih majci, sve albume, 6 koncerta,... a omiljena pesma mi je CIVIL WAR + Voodoo Chile intro(LIVE)!!!!!

Mislim da sam se prekasno rodio imam samo 15. god. i u ovoj jebenoj Srbiji nikad necu otici na pravi Rock Concert, kada gledam nastup GNR na Rock in Rio 1991 place mi se zato sto nisam tamo!!!!!!

Poz!!!

Rock Rulez!!!!

Verovatno na nekih 60-70 strana (od 150 i kusur) sa ove teme vec postoji detaljna rasparva o Kineskoj Demokratiji, al' eto, posto sam nov clan i posto ipak nisam toliko lud da protracim dobre 2-3 godine svog zivota na citanje svih strana, cisto da podelim svoje misljenje sa vama.

Cenim da je vecina preslusala demo bootleg koji je procureo na net pre godinu-dve, i pored mog misljenja da su prsli totalno, da su totalno rastimovani, da je sve ono neslusljivo, da je Axl (jos vise) odlepio, opet sam se zaludeo izvesnim Madagascarom i vrteo mi se na repeatu dobrih 5-6 dana. Izgleda da je ipak ponesto ostalo od stare njihove magije, tako da cu ja i dalje zdusno cekati tu 2018 i konacan izlazak novog albuma. A do tada...pa, nista, Madagascar...

:mrgreen:

Da, ali mi se cini da se Axl-u glas malo promenio, vise ne zvuci tako dobro kao pre na LIVE nastupima(don't cry, sweet child o mine,....), a i styleing mu je ocajan!!!!

Inace old GNR rulez, ja bih prodao svoj bubreg da sam se rodio ranije i bio na GNR koncertu na Rock in Rio 1991. ili u Ritz-u 88.

Axl Rose & his current Guns n' Roses bandmates have finally delivered Chinese Democracy to Geffen records after 14 years of production and $13,000,000 spent. The promotion offered from soft drink giant Dr. Pepper last month promising a free can of drink to every man, woman and child in America may have just been the catalyst for Axl to get himself in motion and finalise mixing on what countless punters have already determined will be the biggest white elephant in the history of recorded music.

icon_smile2.gif

can't wait, can't wait

Axl,ne Axle...

Ne,nisam cuo.

Sta je u pitanju?

Napred Axl u onome u cemu peva Civil war(americka zastava),iznad pise GUNS N' ROSES,ispod dva pistolja i dve ruze.

Iza pise USE YOUR ILUSION i ispod je ruza.

Hm,nemam tu majcu... :ph34r:

Ljudi,jel vi primecujete drasticne promene na njegovoj faci?Covek je ladno posetio plasticnog hirurga.

Mislis da je bio kod hirurga? :confused:

nisam primetio... :ph34r:

can't wait, can't wait

Odakle ti taj info?

Pa Geffen im je maticna kuca :bigblue:

Sva izdanja do sad (ne racunajuci prvo izdanje "Live Like A Suicide") su objavili za Geffen Records,pa ce i ovo.

Inace,copy/paste tog clanka iz Paste Magazine-a (u slucaju da se nekad tamo zagubi negde u tom magazinu :ph34r: )

GNR delivers Democracy to Geffen amidst conspiracy

Writer: Christina Hansen

News, Published online on 10 Apr 2008

After more than a decade of false promises and speculation, Axl Rose and his Guns N’ Roses bandmates have finally delivered their long-fabled album Chinese Democracy to Geffen Records. The record’s final price tag is estimated to be a cool $13 million.

Many music industry observers thought today’s announcement would never come. The band began working on Chinese Democracy 14 years ago as the follow-up to 1993’s The Spaghetti Incident, but money, copyright issues and turmoil between the band members plagued the project from the very beginning. GNR announced the album’s completion and release dates several times, most recently in March of 2007, but the album never materialized.

Then came an announcement from GNR cheerleader-come-lately Dr Pepper. In “an unprecedented show of solidarity with Axl,” company executives announced in March that every man, woman and child in America would receive a free can of Dr. Pepper if Chinese Democracy was released before year’s end. The only people excluded from the promise of a bubbly beverage were estranged GNR guitarists Slash and Buckethead.

Was Dr Pepper’s announcement the kick-in-the-ass that Axl needed to finish the album? After all, who doesn’t love an ice-cold fizzy beverage, especially when it's free? But what if there are more powerful forces at work here? What if...

...Axl was not waiting for Dr Pepper to jump on board the Chinese Democracy train. What if, perhaps, he was waiting for none other than the International Olympic Committee to approve China’s bid to host the world’s foremost athletic competition?

*cue spooky music*

It all started in 1993 when Chinese officials made their first bid to host the Olympic Games, the 2000 summer games, in the capital city of Beijing. As the IOC vote to determine the location of the 2000 games drew near, China’s only clear competition came from Australia, whose officials were championing Sydney for hosting duties. When the results of the IOC vote were announced, the Chinese were heartbroken to discover that the kangaroo-lovers from Down Under had been awarded the 2000 games by a paltry two-vote margin.

Axl heard the tale of Beijing’s failed Olympic bid, and felt an immediate solidarity with the Chinese. Devastated by the mediocre sales and scathing reviews of The Spaghetti Incident that same year, the GNR frontman understood what it felt like when the whole world craps on one’s dreams. An anonymous official in the Chinese government confirmed that Axl called Chinese President Jiang Zemin the very next day to express his sympathy, and make a vow that Guns N’ Roses would not release another album until China was awarded the Olympic Games.

Axl’s GNR bandmates were unaware of the promise for several years, until Slash overheard a telephone conversation between Axl and Zemin in 1996. An ardent supporter of the Dalai Lama’s crusade for Tibetan independence, Slash confronted Axl and announced he was quitting the band after several hours of bitter arguing. Guitarist Buckethead was also oblivious to Axl’s ties with China when he joined the band in 2000. It was only after he ran into Slash at a Hard Rock Café opening in 2004 that he learned of the frontman’s pact with China. Buckethead, however, was not particularly political; his departure from the band later that year, due to his erratic behavior and unreliability, was merely coincidental.

Axl waited patiently over the next eight years as China prepared to throw its hat into the Olympic ring again. In 2001, Chinese officials again proposed Beijing as a host city, this time for the 2008 summer Olympics. When the results of the OIC vote were announced that July, Chinese officials rejoiced: in a landslide victory, Beijing had crushed its nearest competitor Toronto by 22 votes. Chinese Democracy finally had a release date of August 2008, to coincide with the Beijing Olympics.

Mark our words: The GNR gang will make a show of haggling over money and rights to the new album for the next couple of months, but Axl has known the release date all along. The free Dr Pepper is just icing on the cake. Axl was so excited about the record’s release that he wrote on GunsNRoses.com that he would even share his can with Buckethead.

But then again, what do we know?

@LazaGNR

Axl,ne Axle...

Ne,nisam cuo.

Sta je u pitanju?

Од вишка не боли глава...

На неком диску случајно сам на то налетио.

Неком клинцу у његовој соби пјевуше пјесмице.