Anathema

Chlan 787

Socijalnu ekologiju? A ja mislio da sam jedini koji imam mentalne probleme ovih dana zbog nje... ph34r.gif

sta ce tebi to?

meni je omiljeni deo u knjizi kad pise da je u II svetskom ratu poginulo 48 civila i 52 vojnika biggrin.gif

inace, da ne spamujem.. alternative 4 je odlican album. preslusao sam ga 3 puta, i stvarno je mnogo dobar.

to je bio najjači komentar na ovom forumu ikada..

nešto u stilu: ".... je moj omiljeni album svih vremena, mislim da sam ga preslušao čak 4 puta."

-ozbiljno?

-"šta, ne verujete mi da sam ga preslušao 4 puta?"

sta ce tebi to?

meni je omiljeni deo u knjizi kad pise da je u II svetskom ratu poginulo 48 civila i 52 vojnika biggrin.gif

inace, da ne spamujem.. alternative 4 je odlican album. preslusao sam ga 3 puta, i stvarno je mnogo dobar.

pa valjda je logičnije da ja imam jer studiram geografiju no ti koji studiraš švedski icon_cool.gif

alternative 4 konza. preslušao sam ga 2 put (''.'' tačka). i mnogo je dobar (''.'' tačka).

Setih se sad onog starog Anathema psycho foruma i neke Turkinje koja je na nekoj temi čitavih desetak strana postovala slike sa tog koncerta u Istambulu + i linkove za još i još slika pride. Ne daj bože još i tog DVD-a. ph34r.gif

• 2 weeks later...

ma, ta devojka sto treba da mi posalje (kreten, jos uvek nije poslala) snimak je imala neku frku u firmi u kojoj radi, pa navodno nije mogla da mi se javi ranije..i ostale price za dokone babe... uglavnom, trebalo bi da mi posalje to chudo ove nedelje, pa kad stigne - stigne.. a kad signe - javljam vam na pp. 233.gif

Duncan Patterson has announced his departure from ANTIMATTER shortly before the release of the group's new album, "Planetary Confinement" (out July 26). He will concentrate on his new project, ION. Details of ION, DEATHCAP, and all other related projects can be found at the umbrella site DuncanPatterson.tk. As for ANTIMATTER, Mick Moss will continue the project with a new album for 2006, entitled "Leaving Eden", featuring ANATHEMA's Daniel Cavanagh.

Duncan had the following to say regarding his departure from ANTIMATTER: "I have decided that 'Planetary Confinement' is to be my departing ANTIMATTER album. This is for my own personal reasons, and nothing to do with anyone else. Feel free to gossip and start rumours though, it will help us sell more CDs and that.

"Good luck to Mick, and thanks to the many people who have helped and supported us for the past seven years. I'm moving on with a new project ION, for which I have a deal with Equilibrium Music. Anyone who is interested in my future releases etc. can check www.duncanpatterson.com for regularly updated news."

Later this year, Antimatter.tk will release a four-track virtual video EP recorded before a live audience during ANTIMATTER's 2003 tour. Tracks featured are "The Last Laugh", "Over Your Shoulder", "Going Nowhere/Destiny" and "Empty".

"Planetary Confinement" will be released on July 26 by The End Records (U.S.) and Prophecy Productions (rest of the worls). To download sample track "Legions", visit Antimatter.tk.

• 4 weeks later...

user posted image

Anathema.

by David E. Greske.

Attempting to save his failing marriage, Jim Anderson moves his family from California to the Wisconsin town of Prairie Rest. For a while, things seem to be working. Then it goes bad. Very bad. Very fast. The mysterious death of his young son, Travis, triggers a chain of events that consumes the rest of his family and threatens the entire village. Jarvis Clark, one of the Town Elders, tells Jim that his arrival has awakened an evil existing deep within the earth. Convinced by Jarvis that he is also one of The Chosen, Jim reluctantly joins Jarvis and the other Town Elders to fight the ancient evil. In a cave on Anderson's property, The Elders, armed with the weapons of the Lord and things they'd taken from the hardware store, prepare to make their stand. But can something older than time really be destroyed?

icon_smile.gif

Edited by marcoman

• 3 weeks later...