Anathema

Chlan 787

Ovo je moj najmiliji bend.Moj number one!

Volim svaku njihovu etapu.Volim ih kao death/doom,volim ih i kao alternative rock.

Judgment je predivan album.Miran,tih ali ipak ubitachan...uvijek me ubaci u depresiju..(kao da se ja ustvari i vadim iz nje)

Volim im...ma ne,obozhavam i The Crestfallen,The silent Enigma,Serenades.

p.s. Ljudi u Metal Hammeru vidjeh da je neka "Annathema" navodno gost na Exitu.Jel to neki shnj bend ili su oni nepismeni? Nadam se da je ovo drugo

Ovo je moj najmiliji bend.Moj number one!

Volim svaku njihovu etapu.Volim ih kao death/doom,volim ih i kao alternative rock.

Judgment je predivan album.Miran,tih ali ipak ubitachan...uvijek me ubaci u depresiju..(kao da se ja ustvari i vadim iz nje)

Volim im...ma ne,obozhavam i The Crestfallen,The silent Enigma,Serenades.

p.s. Ljudi u Metal Hammeru vidjeh da je neka "Annathema" navodno gost na Exitu.Jel to neki shnj bend ili su oni nepismeni? Nadam se da je ovo drugo

Nazalost to je domaci bend, sviraju neki thrash.

What can you tell me about the new material?

It's very beautiful, there's some seriously good stuff there. It's uplifting. The depressive songs have moved on. We're now making 'life'music, hahaha! It's full of life. Life is a good thing and it should be celebrated. We celebrate it with music. I can show an example. There is this song by the band Godspeed You Black Emperor. It's the first song on the album and it's called "lift yr. skinny fists, like antennas to heaven". It's one of the most uplifting pieces of rock music I have ever heard. It's about eight minutes long and it builds and builds like a trance. You could make a video for that song and it would be just a flower growing on time-lapse camera. By the time the song is finished the flower is fully grown. That's what the music sounds like. It sounds like a celebration and that's a little bit where we are going. We are going to do a lot of vocal harmonies.

(ostatak ovog kraćeg intervjua sa Dannyjem: ovde )

Dannyjev opis novog albuma zvuči vrlo primamljivo... icon_da.gif

Postovao sam ja link ka tom vjuu, ali sad sam ga i ponovo procitao

"We're now making 'life'music, hahaha! It's full of life. Life is a good thing and it should be celebrated. We celebrate it with music"

znaci, taj deo, majko moja kakve su tu droge radile za takvu izjavu icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

napravila sam film od svih slika iz Zagreba. bas je super ispalo.. kao pogloga idu flying + violence.

davaj to simo zeno, sto vise cekas ?! icon_wink.gif

ps, znam da je neka ekipa snimala kamerom, ima tko ovdje te snimke, bilo kaj?

Edited by Andromeda

hm.. interesting..

heyoooo!!!!!

yes! that's true!!! it was a excellent visual show.. it's recorded for DVD Live in Ýstanbul!!!

cyrannial wrote:

does anyone know anything about the concert on 20 may in Turkey? there

are rumors that there will be a new a DVD - Live in Istanbul. Is that

officially true?

Znači, čekamo nov dvd.. icon_rockdevil.gif