Darkane

scissors

Ne bih baš rekao za ovaj bend da je čisti thrash metal, ali definitivno on se najviše izražava u njihovoj muzici biggrin.gifa: imam samo ovaj novi album "Expanding Senses" koji po meni odlično kombinuje thrash metal, hardcore (poneki rif, a i vokal malo vuče...) i melodic death metal (ne baš toliko zastupljen, ali osjeća se neki melodic death šmek dok ih slušam) biggrin.gif

anyway, da li neko sluša pomenuti bend? kako vam se sviđa ovaj album?

meni je lično dosta osvježavajuća muzika, neki mix koji do sad niko nije provalio biggrin.gifa:

super je album. Mislim da je svirka savrsena, i stil odlican, ali pevac ume da me uzasno nervira....

radi i death, thrash, i ponekad black...ali ima jedan bas smoreni stil koji stalno koristi...koji je nesto izmedju onog standardnog Svedskog thrash glasa i melodicno pevanje...

i kad upadne u taj fazon..ume da smori zestoko, i uglavnom zbog njega svaka pesma pocinje ista da mi zvuci.

i dalje mi je omiljeni album prvi "Rusted Angel" jel je Lawrence Mackroy mnogo bolji pevac, i muzika je bila cist At the Gates stil krljanje.

Odlican album,odlican bend.Slazem se da nije bas cisti thrash ali je thrash dominantan u njihovom zvuku.

\"Rusted Angel\" je takodjer odlican album,ali nije mi se bas svideo na prvo slusanje.Moracu ga pazljivije preslusati.

nisam slusao "Rusted Angel", ali nabavicu ga, kada preslusam "Expanding Senses" biggrin.gifa: inace koliko se mene pita (ili ne pita biggrin.gif ) po meni je ono thrash za 21 vijek biggrin.gifa:

muzika je vise u fazonu Rusted Angel, vokali su kao na Expanding Senses...

odlican je album...i Fredrick Thorndendal iz Meshuggah svira jednu solzu...koja se odmah prepozna biggrin.gif

solidan je album, mada mi se naj manje svidja.

ja bih dao ocene ovako

Rusted Angel - 9

Insanity - 7.5

Expanding Senses - 8

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Ovde bash nikog nije dugo bilo. To samo znachi da je ljudima dovoljna Metalika i rasprava o tome kada ce njihov novi album.

Darkane je fantastichan bend. Najvishe uzivam uz Layers of Lies. Nikad dosta tih rifova.

I nazvao bih mjuzu DeathThrashom.

Finally the mixing of Demonic Art is completed and the album is being mastered right now. 12 songs ended up on the final version with about 48 minutes of pure agressive, brutal, melodic, modern, technical, furious, fast, heavy and insane thrash metal! We are very proud of this album and we know for sure that if you liked what we've done before you won't be disappointed in any way this time either. Darkane has developed in a way that hopefully will give us new fans as well, not meaning that we've turned softer or more mainstream... just better! ...and more humble.

Tako da, ochekujem ludaru.............

:rockdevil:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Vocalist Jens Broman has decided to leave Swedish thrashers DARKANE. His replacement is Lawrence Mackrory, who sang on the band's debut album, "Rusted Angel" (1999), and made a guest appearance on the song "Chaos vs. Order" on DARKANE's 2002 effort "Expanding Senses" (2002).

Lawrence will make his live comeback with DARKANE on September 20 in Strasbourg, France at the opening show of the group European headlining tour, with support from DESTINITY and DEVASTATING ENEMY.

Commented DARKANE: "We are all very excited about the future, and are also working hard on the new album. We recently finished building the studio that we’ve been working on over the last 18 months, and we are very satisfied."

Mackrory's new gig with DARKANE with not affect his position in F.K.Ü. and he will remain an active member of both bands.

Stated Lawrence: "So, yeah, after 13 years I am back in DARKANE, which I am extremely happy about! I can't wait to record a new album, but first and foremost, go on tour in September."

New rehearsal footage of DARKANE with Mackrory on vocals can be seen below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1XTsrPTIPM

• 11 months later...

Swedish thrashers DARKANE have entered the studio to begin recording their sixth album for an early 2013 release. The band's drummer, Peter Wildoer, states, "The drums are done and we're tracking guitars, bass and vocals right now.

"We're documenting the whole process once again as a video diary and now we want the DARKANE fans to ask questions what they want to know. . . Could be anything about the recording process, songwriting, gear stuff or perhaps what member in the band can do most push-ups... YOU ask the questions!"

If you have a question for DARKANE, you can post it in the comments section of the band's official Facebook page.

• 9 months later...

DARKANE: New Album Artwork, Track Listing Revealed - May 9, 2013

Swedish thrashers DARKANE will release their sixth album, "The Sinister Supremacy", on the following dates:

* June 28 in Europe through Massacre Records

* July 2 in North America through Prosthetic Records

* June 19 in Japan through Trooper Entertainment

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Sounds Of Pre-Exsistence

02. The Sinister Supremacy

03. Mechanically Divine

04. Ostracized

05. The Decline

06. Insurrection Is Imminent

07. In The Absence Of Pain

08. Humanity Defined

09. Hate Repentance State

10. Collapse Of Illusions

11. By Darkness Designed

12. Existence Is Just A State Of Mind

Regarding the album's title, the band said: "'The Sinister Supremacy' is a metaphor for the evil that controls us. It's the dark part of our minds and it’s inside us all. It tells us it's OK to do bad things, to hurt other people, and hurt ourselves. It guides us into making choices based on pure selfishness, and it thrives on complete chaos.

"The cover art by Carlos Holmberg is a Rorschach test as seen by an individual who has completely succumbed to the sinister supremacy."

The first photo of the current lineup of DARKANE — featuring returning vocalist Lawrence Mackrory — can be seen below.

Vocalist Jens Broman left DARKANE in August 2011 due to "personal issues." He explained in a statement, "At the moment my life is in a phase where I'm unable to find inspiration for new adventures with DARKANE and therefore it's best for me to pass on the mic."

Mackrory sang on DARKANE's debut album, "Rusted Angel" (1999), and made a guest appearance on the song "Chaos vs. Order" on the band's 2002 effort "Expanding Senses".

"Demonic Art", the fifth album from DARKANE, debuted at No. 104 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

"Demonic Art" was released in North America in February 2009 via Nuclear Blast Records. The North America version of the CD, which came out in Europe on October 24, 2008 via Massacre Records, contains a bonus track and a bonus DVD.

darkanesinistercd.jpg

darkanesept2011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...