Leaves' Eyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meni je Liv postala takav gabor da je to strasno. Elem kakav je ostatak albuma... jel vredi? Meni se dopao prvi single... drugaciji je zato mi se i dopao.

Inace ne znam da li ste o tome pricali ali TOT ima novu pevachicu i imaju novi album i vratili su se starom zvuku. Eto...

Atrocity and Leaves Eyes attacked by French police (metalstorm.ee)

"After their grand finale show of the Atlantis Lovelorn Tour in La Locomotive, Paris, 28.11.2004, the bands experienced an arbitrary infringement by the French police.

Right after crew and band had finished the loading of their bus in front of La Locomotive and the adjacent varieté Moulin Rouge, policemen appeared and told the bus driver to leave the street immediately. Due to traffic jam this was not possible at once. The policemen started to speak in a very aggressive tone that culminated in the threat of arresting the bus driver. Moreover, they took his papers away, thus Liv Kristine and Alexander Krull complained about the rude behaviour of the police. Then, suddenly a bunch of policemen, some in civil dresses, rushed the bus and attacked the musicians. As a result of their action, Alex Krull was injured, as several policemen beat him and violently pulled him out of the bus and down to the grown. Also, Liv Kristine was thrown against the wall of the bus and was hurt, too. Without any explanations, Alex Krull was arrested, along with him bus driver Helge, the Dutch tour guide Harald and the German journalist Robert Suß who had only tried to calm the policemen and keep them from attacking Liv Kristine again. They were all arrested in front of hundreds of visitors at Moulin Rouge and other clubs who witnessed the happening. The four of them were taken to the police station, where they had to stay for about three hours without any explanation for the arrest, any hearing or announcing of their rights. Only intensive pressure from the German embassy lead to their release. Still the police gave no explanation for their aggressive treatment, nor any excuse.

All these facts concerning these inconceivable happenings will be announced to both the German Foreign Bureau and the Head of Police in Paris. "

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Ti znas sta je za dugo slusanje! HE HE pivopije.gificon_rockdevil.gif

DECKO, JA SAM SLUSAO METAL DOK SI TI BIO KOD TATE U JAJIMA I ZNAM STA JE DOBRA MUZIKA. A I NEMOJ DA PRATIS MOJE POSTOVE I PLJUJES PO SVAKOJ TEMI KOJU OTVORIM JER CU DA TE NACRNIM OD BATINA KAD TE VIDIM U PETAK.

POZDRAV ZA A.DRAGICEVICA. pivopije.gif

• 2 weeks later...