Isis

azal

evo i mene ovdje... Panopticon (The Panopticon of Jeremy Bentham is an architectural figure which "incorporates a tower central to an annular building that is divided into cells, each cell extending the entire thickness of the building to allow inner and outer windows. The occupants of the cells . . . are thus backlit, isolated from one another by walls, and subject to scrutiny both collectively and individually by an observer in the tower who remains unseen. Toward this end, Bentham envisioned not only venetian blinds on the tower observation ports but also mazelike connections among tower rooms to avoid glints of light or noise that might betray the presence of an observer."

The Panopticon thus allows seeing without being seen. 'Such asymmetry of seeing-without-being-seen is, in fact, the very essence of power for Foucault because ultimately, the power to dominate rests on the differential posession of knowledge")

evo i slike :

user posted image

ako se neko pitao sta je icon_smile.gif

Opet mi je Isis potukao Lunu, 2nd time in a row icon_wink.gif

Daklem, vise nego vrlo dobar album... In Fiction ide po stoti put...

poz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

evo dva super linka za dve super Isis slike..

da ne jurite po netu (ko ja ranije), a i da me ne prekoravate sto ovde postujem slike, pa vam treba 3 dana da ih otvorite.. pa ko voli, nek izvoli!

http://www.flowerbooking.com/bands/photos/isis_promo.jpg

http://www.ipecac.com/archives/promos/isis_promo_2002_2s.jpg

pozz