Tehnika sviranja gitare

Dushan S

To ti pricam...ko god ga je pobedio na gitarskom duelu vec je odavno mrtav...Satch je jedno prilikom izjavio...

*I think that Shime is one of the greatest guitarists in the world...i called him once and asked him to join me and Vai on the G3 tour...but Shime being who he is, only replied "Fuck you, go eat shit and die you bald motherfucker! you two faggots are not worthy of my pressence" ...and that left me crying for days...i was crushed...by the way in that period of my life i wrote one of my famous songs "Crushing Day" ...and if you play it backwards during the solo you can hear the words "Shime I love you"...pretty interesting huh?...but that's another story...anyway when mister Shime told us that he won't be available to play we were inclined to find someone else...and that's the part when we called that fat pig Yngwie Malmsteen*

milose...

OVO TI JE UBEDLJIVO NAJSMESNIJI POST KOJI SI IKAD OSTAVIO NA YUMETAL FORUMU...

HANDS DOWN ZA OVO... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Evo sta je rekao Bane Jelic...Me no like Shime...his hair is bald and his hand are like the hand of a Butcher...he probably fucks little children too...his guitar tone is vay to unprocessed...I FASTER THAN HE IS!!!

Edited by Marty F

Evo sta je rekao Bane Jelic...Me no like Shime...his hair is bald and his hand are like the hand of a Butcher...he probably fucks little children too...his guitar tone is vay to unprocessed...I FASTER THAN HE IS!!!

ovo kao homer...ME NO LIKEY SHIME... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

To ti pricam...ko god ga je pobedio na gitarskom duelu vec je odavno mrtav...Satch je jedno prilikom izjavio...

*I think that Shime is one of the greatest guitarists in the world...i called him once and asked him to join me and Vai on the G3 tour...but Shime being who he is, only replied "Fuck you, go eat shit and die you bald motherfucker! you two faggots are not worthy of my pressence" ...and that left me crying for days...i was crushed...by the way in that period of my life i wrote one of my famous songs "Crushing Day" ...and if you play it backwards during the solo you can hear the words "Shime I love you"...pretty interesting huh?...but that's another story...anyway when mister Shime told us that he won't be available to play we were inclined to find someone else...and that's the part when we called that fat pig Yngwie Malmsteen*

Jujujujuju! Naopako! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif Brate...a taman kad sam pomislio kako me smara forum procitam ovo icon_smile.gif

Outstanding!