Belphegor

Vintersorg

A i ovo je dobro:

First of all, I'd like you to go a bit more in-depth about the concept behind the new album. Last time it was Marquis de Sade and his writings, how about now?

It’s about witches, about the Devil, about the Walpurgis night, the celebrations on the mountain, dancing around the fire and so on...

Ne zna se da l' je bolje pitanje ili, pak, odgovor. Simbolika Belphegorovih tekstova. :mhihi:

Pušti Gojka, za njega su Pungent Stench, Hollenthon i Summoning nešto što se maže po 'lebu. :mhihi:

Lepo sam rekao "very few", neću valjda da nabrajam sve poznatije austrijske metal bendove :haha: Meni su Belph i Abigor prve dve stvari kojih se setim kad kažem "Austrija", a i Summoning, njih sam smetnuo s uma.

Hahaha, dublje znacenje Belphegor tekstova. Ovo je jedan od jacih intervjua u poslednje vrijeme, gdje se fail-ovi sustizu i prestizu :mrgreen:

Trebalo je da čuješ tu zbunjenost kad sam mu postavio prvo pitanje :haha:

Lepo sam rekao "very few", neću valjda da nabrajam sve poznatije austrijske metal bendove :haha: Meni su Belph i Abigor prve dve stvari kojih se setim kad kažem "Austrija", a i Summoning, njih sam smetnuo s uma.

Astaroth. :rockdevil:

Lunare, šta si opet zajebao? :haha:

Jbg ja kontam - da ja imam bend i da sam izbacio 8 albuma, i ja bih to shvatao koliko-toliko ozbiljno.

Dobar je Helmuth, stekao mi se za cigaretu posle svirke :haha: lepo smo se zajebavali sa njim. Najjace kad dolazi Nesa i iz cista mira 'Helmuth, you are gay', i on onako zbunjeno 'OK...' :haha:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Najvece smece svih vremena...

Trend...

I gola mlohava kita od benda...

Znaci ovo vise nikad nemojte poslusat...

Bolje za vas...

:јошувекретардиран:

Edited by Narsil

• 2 weeks later...

Austrian blackened death metal outfit BELPHEGOR has issued the following update:

"We just finished the second rehearsing session for the new album. Currently we're working on six brachial sound collages. We will be recording, mixing, and mastering the as-of-yet-untitled album in Sweden this time around."

• 1 month later...

Austrian blackened death metal outfit BELPHEGOR will enter Abyss Studios in Pärbly, Sweden on June 19 with producer Peter Tägtgren (IMMORTAL, CELTIC FROST, HYPOCRISY, DIMMU BORGIR) to begin recording the band's as-yet-untitled new album for an early 2011 release via Nuclear Blast Records.

Commented BELPHEGOR mainman Helmuth: "A new challenge. We're high on fire and totally motivated.

"I'm stoked to work together with a dude that needs no instruction, an excellent musician/ producer. I'm sure that Peter will create a massive soundwall for our ninth longplayer.

"We are absolutely focused on the new album. That's the only reason why we play only a few open-airs this summer.

"The masterplan is to record again in 4-5 sessions 'till middle of September. Once again letting the tracks slowly take form, with the songwriting and production reaching a new level of intensity."

Added Peter Tägtgren: "I am really looking forward to producing/ mixing the new BELPHEGOR album. It's going to be a blast... You better be prepared."

Bass shredder Serpenth stated: "On Friday we will start the fifth rehearsal session — day 24 — for the upcoming album, which lasts 'till Tuesday. We will fine-tune eight compositions out of nine. It's going to be an epic — brachial BELPHEGOR album, more shredding, more magick, more of everything."