Opeth

Baal

Hallo! Wie gehts?

Ich bin Mikael aus Opeth, Ich liebe dich. Mein hund ist dunkelblau! Bist du verheiratet?

That's some proper words of wisdom right THERE!

Just a quick note to say that me and Fred the Almighty will sign some autographs and answer some questions at the PRS guitars booth at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt/Germany on both the 26th and 27th of March.

Then of course we have the 20th anniversary shows coming up. Busy times but good times.

Hope all is well!

Cheers

Mike

:haha:

• Upvote 1

Opeth frontman and Decibel guest blogger Mikael Akerfeldt discusses his involvement with the God of War: Blood & Metal EP.

Writes Akerfeldt of his contribution to the Playstation game's soundtrack, "I got the question a while back whether Opeth would be interested in contributing a song to this game, God of War III. As far as I remember, I said ‘kinda yes’ right away, since delivery was still months away. I didn't know the game. Even though I'm a gamer myself, I'd never really heard of it, but I figured we could contribute since a few of us are into it, and just overall, we felt ‘Why not?’ I wanted to try my new home studio for this which had just been set up.

On "The Throat of Winter": The opening chord sequence is something I wrote on the last tour we did, and I had another project in mind for it. I just thought it had a nice ring to it. I knew the other bands would go for something heavy and we've always like to do the opposite to other bands, so we decided to go with something softer. It has attitude though it's devoid of any Whitney Houston influences. Recording it was quite simple, the song is simple (but odd) and the sound is simple... everything about it just came together in a heartbeat more or less. I like it. It's odd but it sounds like Opeth."

Read the whole thing right here, and get your digital-only copy of the EP on iTunes now!

Opeth will embark on a limited-city 20th anniversary tour at the end of the month. Get all the details HERE.

God of War 3 is out on March 16th. Check their official site for more information.

http://decibelmagazine.com/Content.aspx?ncid=360445

Edited by AstralliS
  • Upvote 1

Jel ima neko jos koji live snimak, ja imam samo dva, (ne ukljucujem oficijalni live album) Live At The Milwaukee Metalfest (28-7-2000) i ovaj sto sam odavde skinuo Live in Gothenburg 2003? Zanima me vise sa ovom novom postavom i novim pesmama ako neko ima mada i stari su ok.

Opeth bootlegs torrent

Imate ođe svašta.

Pretpostavljam da će svirati BRI sad na ovoj mini turneji. Nadam se da će umjesto nje odsvirati barem dvije bolje pjesme. A i blam bi bilo svirati Running Wild tribute na 20 years anniversary turneji. :haha:

Ne nadaj se. Mis'im, ja bih bas voleo BRI ali ne verujem. Ali evo, okacicu listu isto vece, najkasnije sutradan, moze?