Cannibal Corpse

Srki

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56526910.jpg

01. Demented Aggression

02. Sarcophagic Frenzy

03. Scourge of Iron

04. Encased in Concrete

05. As Deep As the Knife Will Go

06. Intestinal Crank

07. Followed Home Then Killed

08. The Strangulation Chair

09. Caged…Contorted

10. Crucifier Avenged

11. Rabid

12. Torn Through

While Torture marks the latest progression in the band's sound, it also witnesses a return to what drummer Paul Mazurkiewicz accurately terms "the frenzied attack of Butchered At Birth (1991) or Tomb Of The Mutilated (1992)," infusing the band's advanced musicianship with the raw savagery that haunted their earlier releases, and in the process conceiving the definitive CANNIBAL CORPSE record. Adds bassist Alex Webster on the outcome of the record: "We're extremely happy with how Torture turned out. Erik Rutan did an amazing job with the production, and the songwriting and performances may be our strongest yet. We can't wait until our fans get to hear the whole thing!"

Pa meni je kod njih iskreno prvi utisak i impresija vezana za album uvek zavisila od omota...

da je na omotu samo konzerva sa cvrcima, ne bi bilo to to ma kakva da je muzika.. isto tako bzv mi je ovo novo,

najbolji i najefektniji omoti od njih su mi uvek bili, bucerd, tumb, gore, i bliding... bas ide arwork i mjuza..

nadam se da oni nece razocarati.. kao sto su to uradili sa prethodnim albumom.

u svakom slucaju poslusajte albuma Dzordzovog drugog benda pets ov pozesn, prilicno interesantno zvuci.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1