Arch Enemy

Mr.Crowley

Angela kida uzivo....a to je najvaznije (doduse, nijedan 'raniji' live snimak Arch Enemy-a nisam pogledao...a kontam da nisam nista ni propustio) !!

Navodno je glavni razlog zašto je Liiva uopšte kikovan iz benda njegov užasno mlak scenski nastup i izvođenje.

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.angelagossow.com/myspace-queens...etal-interview/

Između ostalog:

Queens Of Steel: You're currently recording your next album, what can you explain us about it? How is it going the recording process?

Gossow: We actually finished recording it in February and Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, NEVERMORE) is mixing the album now. We re-recorded our fave tracks from the first three ARCH ENEMY albums, this time with me on vocals of course. The originals were sung by ARCH ENEMY's former vocalist Johan Liiva. We approached it in an "old-school" way of recording: We recorded only two rhythm guitar tracks, used mostly the first takes and I sung the lines through, one vocal take, 12 songs in four days. It's as basic and "no frills" as it can get for ARCH ENEMY!

Queens Of Steel: This new album will be a compilation with songs of your first three albums, where Johan Liiva did vocals. How has been adapting it to your voice? Have you done any more changes to the tracks?

Gossow: Yeah, I have tightened up the rhythm pattern and I do sing completely different than Johan Liiva in terms of pitch and attack. The songs do sound very different from the originals when it comes to the vocals.

Queens Of Steel: As you know, from Queens of Steel we try to support the female figure into the metal scene. Which female bands do you listen to? Do you think fans use to give women in this world their correct role? Explain us briefly your point of view for this subject.

Gossow: Women are strong these days. They can shape and determine their role in the music business the way they like. You can either become a credible musician or a pretty piece of ass. Its up to the way you present yourself, how you dress, how you behave, what you say and how serious you take your musicianship. Us ladies have to walk a fine line and most fall for the quick "sex sells" shortcut. In the long run it will hurt yourself and your image. Think twice before you join the "hottest chicks in metal" movement. If that's what you wanna achieve, go for it. If you would like to be recognized as one of the leading female musicians in the metal scene, do it my way. Join the best, be the best, never settle for less, never sell out. Uncompromising. I have said NO so many times, lost so many cover features — and I do not regret it at all!

Edited by Gojko...

• 1 month later...