Firewind

Dobre su ove japanese bonus pesme sa Premonition-a, hvala za link i od mene :pivopije: Samo ne znam što im je trebala Mercenary man u akustičnoj varijanti... ne zvuči to loše, samo nekako... original je baš energičan i sad kad posle te čujem ovu, to mi je kao... blah.... ali dobro. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest HEFEST
Gledao sam ali mozda sam corav??...Nema teme.

Uzeo sam album between heaven and hell bend jebe kevu svim troo bendovima fenomenalno

p.s Zna li neko nesto vise o njima?

Gledao sam ih u Beogradu. Bili su predgrupa Kamelotu. Toliko su bili dobri da prve pesme Kamelota nisam ispratio bas najbolje. Fenomenalna grupa. Gus G je inace clan Sky Akademije koju predvodi legendarni Uli Jon Roth.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HEFEST

Zasto nije jasan. Monolozi su cool stvar kad nemas dobrog sagovornika.

Hahaha, to bre, kvoutovo post is 2003. :)

Pojam vremena je izmislio covek radi svojih potreba, ali u realnosti ono ne postoji. Kada izmislim teleport masinu zazalice svi koji su mi se smejali! :meshuggah:

• 2 months later...

Evo konacno vesti za nov album :

2009-07-17

Summer Festivals report & New album Update!!

Still successfully supporting their latest studio album “The Premonition” as well as their live DVD/CD release “Live Premonition”, Greek metallers FIREWIND continue to make more and more friends on the road and stay busy through the Summer appearing at several festival events. Guitarist Gus G checks in with the following report:

“The past few months for us have been really great. We decided to do select shows and festivals in 2009, so that we can concentrate on writing new material.

So in May we embarked on a 6 date UK / Ireland tour together with Stratovarius and Eden’s Curse. All gigs were great and we already miss our UK fans right now…but we’ll be back in UK and Ireland in 2010 that’s for sure!

So, straight out of the final gig with Strato and into the festival mood we played a bunch of great festivals like Metal Days (Switzerland), Rock Hard (Germany), Graspop (Belgium) for the 2nd year in a row and Tuska (Finland). Then we played a very special show in Greece (and the only one for the rest of the year). We played with the Scorpions & Dokken @ Creta Festival which took place in the beautiful island of Crete. I’m sure all good tourists know where that is ;-)

Not only did we use special pyro for that show, but I also ended up joining my idols, Scorpions, on stage and played “Rock You Like A Hurricane”!!! This was beyond my imagination and I sure wasn’t dreaming! I thank the Scorpions for being so nice to us and for the once-in-a-lifetime invitation to play with them, I’ll never forget it!

We’re now ready to do the final 3 shows of the summer – Unirock in Turkey, Summer Breeze in Germany and finally Ilha do Ermal festival in Portugal. We’ll see u all out there!”

As previously stated, FIREWIND are currently working on a new studio album to be released early 2010 and here is the update from Gus regarding the upcoming recording session:

“So while we’ve been doing all these select shows this year, we concentrated mainly on writing new material. I can tell you right now that we have 12 great vocal songs and 2 instrumentals. While it’s too early to know what will end up on the album, all of us in the band are very pleased with the demos and pre-production we did and we are positive that we’re creating the best album of our career so far!

We’re planning to enter the studio this Autumn and looking into possibilities of who will be mixing our new album.

As for the material itself, I’d say it’s what our fans would expect from us. Powerful rock / metal anthems with cool riffs and memorable vocal lines from Apollo, but also some faster & more technical stuff is on there. We also wrote a very challenging instrumental song. It will have a fusion of styles and advanced playing from all of us. Needless to say the guitar will shred like never before! ;-)

Can’t wait? Neither can we!!!”

Here are the upcoming festival shows for FIREWIND:

July 19 - Istanbul, TR - Uni Rock Festival

Aug. 14 - Dinkelsbühl, GER - Summer Breeze Festival

Aug. 28 - Vieira do Minho, PT - Festival Ilha do Ermal

Dosta ljudi smatra Premonition za njihov najbolji album.. Meni je isto odlican al za nijansu vise volim Allegiance... U svakom slucaju nadam se odlicnom albumu, raduje me sto nisu odustali od instrumentala

Dosta ljudi smatra Premonition za njihov najbolji album.. Meni je isto odlican al za nijansu vise volim Allegiance... U svakom slucaju nadam se odlicnom albumu, raduje me sto nisu odustali od instrumentala

Slazem se. Meni je Allegiance jedan od omiljenih metal albuma uopshte. :mrgreen:

• 5 months later...

Greek melodic metal act FIREWIND, which features in its ranks current OZZY OSBOURNE guitarist Gus G., has parted ways with drummer Mark Cross (ex-HELLOWEEN, METALIUM) due to personal differences. The band states, "We thank Mark for his work and contribution to FIREWIND and wish him good luck in the future."

Sitting behind the kit for FIREWIND for the band's three shows in Mexico in February will be Michael Ehre (ULI JON ROTH, KEE MARCELLO). The group says, "Michael'sa beast, a truly fantastic player with years of experience next to topmusicians and bands and we're very happy to have him on board!"

Ko god se ocese o Ulija postane car. Salim se - mozda. Lik je muzicar samo tako i boljeg nisu mogli da nadju. Gus G je clan Ulijeve Sky Akademije pa je verovatno na okupima vrbovao Michael-a za grupu.

• 1 month later...