Tool

nazgaroth

Guest slayer1

Ako je to onaj comfortably numb od tool-a koji sam JA skinuo sa kazaae, moratju da vas razocharam jer to ochigledno nije tool iz vishe razloga:

-ono nije maynardov glas

-ono nisu dannyjevi bubnjevi

-ono nije adamova gitara

-ono nije justinov bass

-i ALOOO!!! pesma je odsvirana tachno u ton kao original bilo koji instrument gledajutji sa izuzetkom u drugom solu kada je malo proshiren, ali nishta teatralno

jebi ga nadam se da postoji prava obrada ..

• 2 weeks later...

imam audio celog certa sa king crimsonom......i na listi cekanja sam za obradu comfortably numb od floyda icon_smile.gif

konacno da malo zazivi i ova tema icon_smile.gif

novi album sredinom godine..

I mangi proslijedite biggrin.gif

novi album sredinom godine.

UHHHHHHHHH! icon_rockdevil.gif

Edited by Manga

from the tool website:

You know the old saying, “no news is good news”, well… that was the case as far as the recording process was going for the new Tool CD, but now things may have changed a bit. Yesterday, when I went to the studio to give Maynard a bottle of wine (a 1992 Maya) for winning the bet that I had with him involving his new film “Sleeping Dogs Lie” (I lost by default, not being able to attend the Sedona screening), not only wasn’t Maynard there, but, in what seems to be a case of enantiodromia (something becoming its opposite) if ever there was one (!), I was told the reason why he wasn’t there. I wish this post was dated April 1, but, unfortunately, it isn’t. Like a doctor giving a patient a straight, honest answer to a medical diagnosis, without sugar-coating the truth, here’s exactly what I was told: “Maynard has found Jesus.” This will come as a complete shock to most (but not all) of you, as it did to me. In fact, it just seemed like another MJK prank until I talked to the one person who I believe would know if all this was legit or not. After nearly an hour on the phone with this person, the answer I received was that Maynard has indeed “found Jesus” and that, for this reason, he’s abandoned the project for the time being, if not entirely. I don’t know what the f**k is in the water these days, but hopefully a black jelly belly will turn up in that golden bowl… that’s all I can think to say at this point. Before leaving the studio, I watched as Danny made arrangements to go play some golf, while Adam and Justin kept working on a particular song. So, in case you missed it (those who don’t read the whole post), here’s today's news: Maynard has found Jesus…

da video sam ovo pre par dana, ali posto vec na par mesta po internetu ucestvujem u diskusiji da li je ovo samo prvoaprilska zajebancija ili nije, nisam hteo da smaram ljude ovde.....

u sustini, nije maynard napustio tool, vec kako je rekao i na toolshed.com radi stvari jednu po jednu.............sad je isus na prvom mestu...............koliko god to cudno zvucalo za nekoga kao sto je mjk.............inace ova prica se moze povezati i sa njegovim skidanjem sa neke gudre (cuo sam od nekoga da je u intervjuu sa eMOTIOn-a priznao da se skidao...)....................prvo head, sad maynard.........ALI MJK NIJE NAOUSTIO TOOL! album se i dalje radi...........

s druge strane mozda je ipak samo zajebancija, posto je txt objavljen 31. marta...........

haha......

weirdous.....