Pravi Tool fan izgleda ovako;

wearing vans, 501s, and a

Dope beastie t, nipple rings, and

New tattoos that claimed that he

Was ogt,

From ’92,

The first ep.

icon_smile.gif

Ili još bolje, neko ko je čitav život posvetio izučavanju i primeni drevnih shin metoda otvaranja trećeg oka....i kupovini svih mogućih Tool memorabilija. icon_smile.gif

The following was just posted on toolband.com:

"Christians, huh? So forgive me." - Bill Hicks

Good news, April fools fans. The writing and recording is back under way. When approached for comment on his recent encounter with the Son of God, Maynard said, "That guy's a punk!"

As it turns out, Maynard was out "location scouting" near the Fourth Street bridge in downtown Los Angeles when he "found Jesus."

"Turns out he was here the whole time, and not that difficult to find if you know where to look," Maynard reported. Apparently Jesus offered him the position of campaign manager for his new line of "Holier Than Thou" sparkling holy water, which Maynard of course accepted. What wasn't obvious was that this guy is a total drunk. It's an occupational hazard. Every time our Lord goes to get a glass of water, it transforms into a generic grocery store Merlot. Because the alcoholic is the Son of God and an all-knowing being, he knew of Maynards extensive interest in collecting wine. So he went to work trying to get his lips on it. Maynard caught J.C. in his cellar transforming his precious wine collection into urine, then pissing it into the empty "sparkling holy water" bottles for the eventual sale to all those people who bought, read, and embraced "The Celestine Prophesy." Tragic.

"Truth be told," Maynard confessed, "I wasn't feeling top notch when I found him. The evening prior to the day in question I had over-indulged in a series of bad Molotov shrimp cocktails with a side of Makers Mark and twin strippers. So after an entire night of G.I. Blowouts, hot/cold sweats, and blurred vision, it's very possible that the guy I met wasn't even Jesus at all. For all I know, it was Willem Dafoe."

So there you have it! Another April Fools joke. The update makes little or no sense to me, but at least Tool is back to work on their new album

Pa,pobogu....to je cela poenta fazona texta!

Dafoe je glumio Gesus-a u The last temptation of Christ. Film Martina Scorseze-a iz 1991 čini mi se. David Bowie glumi Pontius-a Pilata.

Idem sad da nađem link na imdb....

Ipak je iz 1988.

Evo ga i link. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095497/ Mislim,ceo ovaj tekst o Maynardu je satira. A Dafoe referenca se upravo odnosila na ovaj film. Kao,video je možda lika koji je glumio Isusa. Ismevanje ljudi koji tvrde da su "našli" Isusa. (figurativno govoreći)