Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ej frubi ovde, okaci mi ovu temu izbrisi temu o martiju, tj. lockuj je i okaci novu pliz.

fala

Festival – KOLOS ROCK FEST

20.Maj(Petak)

-MARTY FRIEDMAN ( EX. MEGADETH )

- BLOCK OUT

-GORIBOR

-COVEK BEZ SLUHA( CBS )

- CONSECRATION

-DARKSHINES

21.Maj (Subota)

-KUD IDIJOTI ( JUBILEJ 30.GODINA POSTOJANJA BENDA)

-SUNSHINE

-ATHEIST RAP

-SIX PACK

-CIKINE BOMBONE

-S.U.S

Karte su u prodaji od utorka 02.Maja , po ceni od 900.rsd za prvi dan I 900rsd za drugi dan , limitirani komplet karata za oba dana moze da se kupi po ceni od 1.500rsd.Festival se odrzava na brodu Kolos ( ispod Brankovog mosta ) pocinje u 20.h I traje do 04.h ideja samog dogadjaja je promovisanje rock,punk , alternativnog gitarskog zvuka . Specijalni gost I headliner festivala je jedan od najboljih Heavy / Rock gitarista Marty Friedman , poznat kao solo gitarista I kompozitor na najboljim albumima grupe Megadeth : Rust in Peace ,Countdown to Extinction , Youthanasia, Cryptic Writings , Risk .

• Downvote 1

Musavi stancuje albume samo tako. Sto se tice novog albuma, ja bih voleo da batali thrash pokusaje, u poslednjih nekoliko albuma mu bolje idu heavy pesme tipa 44 Minutes, The Right To Go Insane, Never Walk Alone itd.

Da te obradujem :mhihi::

"D.5 On time, perfect day, wrap pre-production, start production = write/arrange.Thrash!"

Edited by M-16

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has joined forces with former ANTHRAX guitarist Dan Spitz in a brand new project called RED LAMB. The band's debut release, which will consist largely of the music Spitz previously recorded under the DEUXMONKEY banner with vocalist Wade Black (CRIMSON GLORY, SEVEN WITCHES, LEATHERWOLF), ACCEPT bassist Peter Baltes and drummer Patrick Johansson (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, W.A.S.P.), will be mixed by Johnny K (full name: John Karkazis; DISTURBED, SEVENDUST, MACHINE HEAD, STAIND).

Black announced his departure from DEUXMONKEY in April, explaining that the band's "songs were not up to my standards." He added that he gave Spitz "a verbal cease-and-desist on all my lyrics and vocals" in order to ensure that Wade's contributions would be completely wiped off the project's debut release.

In a December 2010 interview, Mustaine revealed that he helped fine-tune the songs on DEUXMONKEY's debut album after hearing some of the material in its early stages of development.

"[Dan] was working on a little side project, and I'd heard it a while ago and it kind of went by in passing 'cause he was just starting it," Mustaine said. "And I heard it about three weeks ago; he was almost done. And I said, 'Man, I love this record.' I said, 'And do you think it's done?' And he goes, 'Yeah.' And he goes, 'Why? What do you think?' And I said, 'Well, I would kind of do this and that.' And he goes, 'Really? Go ahead.' And I went, 'Really?' So I rolled up my sleeves and I completely dedicated myself to Danny's record for the last three weeks, working tirelessly in my studio on this record with him. And it's that good. I heard it and I just went, 'Oh my God!' It's like a cross between, say, DISTURBED, SOUNDGARDEN and RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE kind of thing. Little bit of some smatterings of ANTHRAX because of the speed stuff, but it's much more modern and much more heavy sounding."

• 2 weeks later...

Friedman:

Dear all,

I have very bad news, yesterday was a big rain and venue where the

festival takes place is floated with water, the bridge that connect boat and

ground is crowded with water and we cant load in equipment to set up stage

and all technical things.

It's act of god and we cant do anything about it .

I cant find any other venue/replacement for the show as everything is

booked for friday.