Threshold

• 1 month later...

The new album has a working title of "Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams", and the songtitles are (in no particular order):

01. Slipstream

02. This Is Your Life

03. Elusive

04. Disappear

05. Fighting For Breath

06. Hollow

07. Safe To Fly

08. One Degree Down

09. Landing Lights

Singer Andrew "Mac" McDermott, in the middle of vocal sessions at Bray, said: "If I thought it would be this good I'd have joined THRESHOLD sooner! I've got a good feeling about this album. I think things are going to snowball for us next year, I thought so even before I heard the demos. I'm having a brilliant time!"

Recording and mixing of "Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams" is expected to be complete in November, with a release planned for early in 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

Pa Surface To Stage je album koji ne mozes naci u slobodnoj prodaji za razliku od Critical Energy. To su posebni albumi kao sto su jos Replica,Decadent,Concert In Paris...koji mogu da se samonaruce preko interneta. Meni je Richard (klavijature) rekao da te album iskljucivo izdaju radi svojih najvernijih fanova sto smatram da je skroz ok

• 1 month later...

U.K. progressive metallers THRESHOLD have changed the projected title of their new album to "Dead Reckoning" from the previously announced "Pilot in the Sky of Dreams".

On the change of album title, keyboardist Richard West commented, "We decided that the working title 'Pilot in the Sky of Dreams' was more suitable as a song title — it didn't sound solid or powerful enough to represent the overall sound of the album."

"Dead Reckoning" was produced by Karl Groom and Richard West at Thin Ice Studios. The track listing is as follows:

01. Slipstream

02. This Is Your Life

03. Elusive

04. Hollow

05. Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams

06. Fighting For Breath

07. Disappear

08. Safe To Fly

09. One Degree Down

• 3 weeks later...

Nick Midson is taking a break from Threshold. Guitarist Karl Groom commented: "Nick has been thinking about this for a while. It's largely driven by wanting a break from touring and promotional activities. I'm still in contact with him regularly and we live 5 minutes from each other. The way is open for Nick to return for future albums and he is considering it".

Nick Midson is one of the founding members of Threshold. He does not feature on the band's forthcoming album Dead Reckoning, and a replacement guitarist for the band's live shows will be announced later.

• 4 weeks later...

Dajte link, plizzz!

Threshold je keva! :rockdevil:

Kad sam video flajer za HammerFall, a na njemu pishe Threshold ja rekoh band, kad ono album HFa se zove Threshold! :mrtav:

Zato i ne idem na HF :)

EDIT:

Hehe, nasao, koga interesuje:

http://ul28.rapidshare.com/files/14775997/...ning__2007_.rar

Pass: www.metalunion.org

:pivopije::rockdevil:

Edited by Acid Rain