Evergrey

Ja bi najvishe voleo da novi basista bude jedan decko iz jednog-dva nasha benda, covek stvarno kida kako svira bass, uklopio bi se bez vece frke.. i da poslao je snimke tako da :mrgreen: slabe su sanse, al ja se nadam.

jel se moze znati ko je upitanju?

Hey people

I would like to take the chance to try this blog thing out for the first time by letting you know that we have received so many applications for the bass-player spot that it feels like all of our fans we have must be bass-players ; ).

During the next week or two we will have decided on who should become our guy and we would like to thank ALL of the people showing interest in this by sending your bios, pics and samples. we really appreciate it, but since it is impossible for us to write to each and everyone of you we will just announce the news here and if you haven’t heard from us by now you are not one of the guys we are considering and we wish you good luck for the future.

In other news :

We are currently writing heavily in order to give you an album that we ourselves know that we put 100% into and so far it is sounding really promising. Is it heavier, darker, more progressive, more commercial, less commercial are there more guitar solos from Henrik and Tom, blastbeats from Jonas and blistering piano-playing from Rikard ?????

Yes …. but then again ….no … : )

We will post movie-clips every week from the studio starting in late August/early September in order to keep you all updated on what the hell is going on in the Evergrey camp. This is something that we have been extremely lame at but from now on we will certainly try our best to improve that massively.

As far as a label goes we are currently negotiating with a few and hopefully we will have decided on who to work with within the ending of next month.

Well thanks for the attention and be sure to check this page out frequently!

Tom

In other news :

We are currently writing heavily in order to give you an album that we ourselves know that we put 100% into and so far it is sounding really promising. Is it heavier, darker, more progressive, more commercial, less commercial are there more guitar solos from Henrik and Tom, blastbeats from Jonas and blistering piano-playing from Rikard ?????

Yes …. but then again ….no … : )

Ovaj se verovatno napio k'o bulja kada je ovo pisao :D

"Hi friends

Just wanted to let you know that on Monday the 6th we will announce our new bass-player !

We are very excited and eager to let you know who it is and the Monday morning post will also consist of comments from him as well as a photo and more comments from us and I think some of you know him already from somewhere else.

I can tell you that the songs we rehearsed together have NEVER sounded better and made the rest of us also sounding more jaded than ever .

His first show will be at the Fosen Rock Festival in Fosen Norway and we can’t wait to tear it up live again !

So, see all of you on Monday : )"

Tom

Some of you might know him as a former member of Stratovarius and we are extremely happy to have him in the band as we know he will improve our sound in a great way which he already proved when we rehearsed together.

Me and Henrik talked after the rehearsal and both said we had goosebumps and this coming from a a guy playing bass. Before it’s always been like - hey whatever it’s only bass - but now we really feel that Jari will bring our sound up to a new level .

We got along great and it of course also helps a lot that Jari is a very experienced player when it comes to playing live with his several world tours together with Stratovarius as proof.

This was one of the main things we were looking for in a bass-player except for the playing of course, so that we wouldn’t end up with a person who after 100 gigs finds out that this was not what he was meant for, cause this is, whether you believe so or not, a very weird and demanding life that let’s you experience the greatest things in the world as well as the sickest, most draining moments of utter insecurity - that of course immediately vanishes as soon as we get to play for you guys!

We are so much looking forward to the coming months of recording and playing and it honestly feels like a fresh start and an injection I think we needed.

I’m going to leave you with a few words from Jari himself.

All the best

‘ t

What can I say? When I heard that Evergrey was searching for a new bass player, I immediately contacted Tom to let him know that I was extremely interested!

Then they asked me to come and audition for them. I can’t even start to explain how nervous I was!

But everything just matched, and sounded great! And before we knew it we were all shit faced and celebrating the Scandinavian way! See you on the gigs!

-Jari Kainulainen-