Sodom

Millennium

SODOM: Release Date For New Album Announced

Long-running German thrashers SODOM will release their new, self-titled album on April 21 via SPV Records. The follow-up to 2001's "M-16" has already been recorded and is currently being mixed at a studio in Germany. In April the band will also undertake an East European tour, covering countries like Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary, including an April 20 appearance at the Hall Of Metal Festival at Jahrhunderthalle in Breslau, Poland. Summer festival appearances are possible, to be followed by more extensive touring in the fall/winter.

SODOM will release their "Lords of Depravity - Part I" DVD in the U.S. on February 21 via SPV. The first of two double-DVD sets contains the SODOM history from 1982 to 1995 plus live footage from concerts in Sofia and at the With Full Force, Wacken Open Air and Rock Hard festivals.

In related news, SODOM frontman Thomas "Angelripper" Such's ONKEL TOM project will be on tour between March 2 and March 11. Support at the shows will come from VENDETTA and RUNAMOK. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

Dotle imamo:

"Belonging to an alliance

For better or for worse

Disloyalty gets punished

If you tear down the wall

Your strength of will, built on sand

Pootprints on your face

No dream and no reality

Will save you from yourself

No dream and no reality

Will save you from yourself"

metalac.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

ceo bre Code Red album je keva icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Slemovanje non stop icon_rockdevil.gif

Cak mi je postao njihov najomiljeniji album

Meni je isto omiljeni... Jebe kevu...

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gifpivopije.gifpivopije.gifpivopije.gif

to Vanish To Perfection: Izražavam osećanja...

to Alison Hell: Nisam baš siguran da je od Destructiona bolji... Tu su negde, rame uz rame... Kreator nije toliko dobar kao ova dva velikana, zbog mrljavoh "renewala" i promene na "Outcast" i "Endorama" (koji su inače dobri albumi, ali nije to kreator)

A "Renewal" užaaaaasss!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

od njemacke trojke sodom mi je najbolji, puno je ispred destructiona, pogotovo kreatora

e sa ovim stvarno ne mogu da se slozim. od tapping the vein pa naovamo svi albumi sodoma (sem code red) su mi prosecni. a kreator ti je bend koji moze da usere sve jednim albumom, potpuno promeni pravac i vrati se sa najjacim albumom u karijeri. kad sodom bude uradio nesto poput enemy of god, neka se javi. a i uporedi renewal i get what you deserve, videces da je razlika neznatna. ja oba benda jako volim, kreator-a za nijansu vise, ali ne mozes nikako reci da je sodom puno ispred kreatora no.gif

EEEE

Get What You Deserve je keva albuma od Sodoma icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Tolke dobre pesme poput Jabba The Hut, Eat Me, Die Stumme Ursel, Sodomized, Silence Is Consent...Ma ceo album je keva icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif Renewal bre ne moze da se poredi sa ovim. Renewal mu nije ni do prljavstine izmedju prstiju

Edited by Warrior Of Ice