Sodom

Millennium

Pa u ovoj zemlji je naci majicu nekog thrash benda(a da nije Slayer ili Metallica) pravi poduhvat... Inace moj ortak i ja smo zasluzni sto ona zena na budzi ima Persecution Mania majicu, jel smo je smarali da nam nabavi Sodom jedno XYZ puta. I sada tri petine benda nosi tu majicu laugh.gif

E svaka vam cast icon_smile.gif

BTW,cisto ako ima zainteresiranih:sad i u 'dragom' Felixu ima Sodom T-shirt. pivopije.gif

SODOM Frontman Talks About Reissuing Band's Classic Albums

Metal Asylum recently conducted an interview with SODOM frontman Tom Angelripper. An excerpt from the chat follows:

Metal Asylum: Any plans to reissue and remaster your back catalogue with bonus tracks?

Tom: "Yes, there are plans to, and we would like to include that footage from the 'Mortal Way of Live' for these re-releases. When we initially recorded 'Obsessed by Cruelty', the record company was not satisfied with the recording so it was recoded twice, one in Berlin so there were two versions released. They sent the wrong master tapes to America so it came out there by mistake. It's good to have for collectors and is missing a track called 'After the Deluge' on that version. We would like to release both versions of 'Obsessed by Cruelty' on CD. Also when we initially recorded 'In the Sign of Evil' we had a complete album ready but when the record company people came to the studio they were not happy with all the songs so we were only able to mix five tracks at the time. When we remaster and reissue it now we will include the bonus tracks that were left off. Maybe we will do a little remixing also but some of our plans are top secret right now. I don't want to give too much away."

Metal Asylum: Why were there no tracks from "Obsessed by Cruelty" included on the live disc of the "Lords of Depravity" DVD?

Tom: I think it was when we were listening to 'Obsessed by Cruelty', our guitarist Bernemann said, 'What were you guys playing there?' I forgot all the guitar riffs, ya know. For these shows this year we want some more older tracks in the set like 'Obsessed' or 'Proselytism Real', ya know. A lot of material off 'Persecution Mania' and 'Agent Orange' we have never played before live with this current lineup so I talked to the guys we have to play something off 'In the Sign of Evil' but also 'Obsessed by Cruelty'. The other members maybe don't like 'Obsessed' but the fans like it. We are thinking about doing a kind of medley too. We do have to change around some of the classics that have been in our set plus we also have to work in a few things off the new album, ya know."