Sodom

Millennium

ok kako se zove album koje pesme ima i odakle da skinem icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Kad je bre izasao?

icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Sodom - Sodom

Full-length, SPV/Steamhammer

April 21st, 2006

Japanese Bonus Track:

12. Kamikaze Terrorizer

1. Blood On Your Lips 04:43

2. Wanted Dead 03:57

3. Buried In The Justice Ground 03:09

4. City Of God 04:36

5. Bibles And Guns 03:31

6. Axis Of Evil 04:35

7. Lords Of Depravity 02:48

8. No Captures 04:47

9. Lay Down The Law 03:56

10. Nothing To Regret 02:53

11. The Enemy Inside 04:06

Total playing time 43:01

Watchtower a tvoje mishljenje o 'bumu? icon_mrgreen.gif

BTW najgore kod ovog albuma su ime i cover.

SODOM ima najbolje covere u Thrash Metalu prosechno gledano(blizu je jedino Megadeth mozda..)..i stvarno ne kapiram ovaj Back in Black trip...dodushe mozda bi ovaj cover imao nekog smisla kad bi se album zvao "Enemy Inside"(slagalo bi se nekako, heh)..

BTW Enemy Inside najpesma...Vec mi je ushla u top10 sodom pesama.

SODOM frontman Thomas "Tom Angelripper" Such has slammed CELTIC FROST and VENOM for their comeback attempts, claiming that neither band is worthy of the attention being given to them by the metal media and fans alike. In a brand-new interview with the German webzine Terrorverlag, Angelripper had the following to say when asked about both bands' upcoming albums and touring plans (translated from German):

On CELTIC FROST:

"I don't know what to think about that. The last few albums they released as CELTIC FROST were crap. OK, I'm sure that they are making a great [new] album, but I can't really trust them, coming back after all these years. . . Now they're getting a huge push, playing as headliners at the Wacken Open Air and Rock Hard Open Air festivals. We in SODOM have been playing and working our asses off non-stop for 25 years and we've never been invited to play the Rock Hard Festival! That really sucks! Maybe we should take a break for 15 years and then come back in wheelchairs. I'm sure then we would get a chance to play at some of those festivals!"

On VENOM:

"I've heard some of the new songs and they do not come close to 'Welcome to Hell', 'Possessed', 'Black Metal' or 'At War with Satan' in any way. Their time is over! The entire thing seems to me to be about making some quick money."

http://www.musik.terrorverlag.de/musik/ind...nterview_id=358

(ako neko zna dojchanski nek prevede ako ima zanimljivih delova icon_mrgreen.gif )

TOM CAR!!!

Jebiga, mislim da se ne može se očekivati više budući da je prošlo toliko godina... nije ni loše...

Bitno je samo da će biti turneja za promociju albuma... odnosno mogli bi da svrate u BG icon_da.gif

Ja bas i nisam siguran, njihove turneje su sve polovicne icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...