Kamelot

Telcontar

Ne laži,nego fino priznaj da imaš video snimak (nego nećeš da te sad cimamo otkud ti to,bla,bla aaaa),jes baš bi se ti popaLio preko audio snimka :)

Mene zabole oktud, nudim snimak iz Soluna sa 4th Legacy turneje za snimak iz Beograda... :mrgreen:

A može i Conception - Berlin 1994...

Ma kada pocnu izvoditi Rhy Din,Milenium i Expedtion opet onda ce biti pravi.

Ima logike u tvojoj prici :da:

I ja sam za vecu zastupljenost tog, kao i pred-Khan perioda (Birth of a Hero, We Are Not Separate posebno), u stvari svega do Karme (ukljucujuci i nju). Ipak sam tad i poceo slusati bend, i nekako mi taj period najdrazi.

A crusader84, govori kakav je to Conception live!? ;) Ja imam Flow turneju, ali nije iz Berlina, rekao bih da je iz Norveske. Kakav je snimak?

A ja nudim sledece:

KAMELOT Live At Tampa, Florida, USA, 13.09.1998.

KAMELOT Live In Thessalonika, Grece, 24.04.2000.

KAMELOT Live In Milano, Italy, 09.06.2001.

KAMELOT Live In Valencia, Spain, 09.07.2001.

KAMELOT Live In Moncofa, 28.07.2001.

CONCEPTION Live In Trondheim, 02.05.1997.

CONCEPTION Live In Berlin, Germany, 1994.

Sve DVD bootlezi!

Odakle ti taj Conception ? :)

Pogadjaj! :)

A ja nudim sledece:

KAMELOT Live At Tampa, Florida, USA, 13.09.1998.

KAMELOT Live In Thessalonika, Grece, 24.04.2000.

KAMELOT Live In Milano, Italy, 09.06.2001.

KAMELOT Live In Valencia, Spain, 09.07.2001.

KAMELOT Live In Moncofa, 28.07.2001.

CONCEPTION Live In Trondheim, 02.05.1997.

CONCEPTION Live In Berlin, Germany, 1994.

Sve DVD bootlezi!

Edited by crusader84

• 2 weeks later...

In other Kamelot news, BW&BK has received the following in regards to the upcoming Ghost Opera European Tour Part II 2008:

"After the release of their new album Ghost Opera (SPV), Kamelot will hit the road again and will do shows in main areas of Europe. The album entered a lot of charts in different countries. For example: Norway #25, Sweden #29, Finland #35, USA #48, Netherlands 51, Germany #61, France #83, Switzerland #83, Greece #23, Japan #13, UK #24.

With the success of The Ghost Opera album fans are demanding more, more, more! Melodic metal masters Kamelot return to select Europe cities for a once in a lifetime tour and stage show. Bringing with them as special guests the Greek heavyweights FIREWIND and the Austrian/American female fronted group VISIONS OF ATLANTIS, this package will be one of the highlights of the year.

Founder and guitarist Thomas Youngblood adds: “The shows in connection with this album so far have been amazing, the fans and the band are as one everynight and there is an almost kinship between us. The shows will be something we will cherish forever!”

Singer/songwrite Khan adds: "This Ghost Opera Tour Europe will be our last tour of Europe until the next studio release, so we are planning even more specials for the fans!”

Special guests on this memorable tour are Greek phenoms Firewind with virtuoso guitarist Gus G at the helm. "I'm glad we're finally able to confirm a full European tour together with our buddies from Kamelot! As if the excitement wasn't enough when we announced the Japan tour with them, the idea popped up to do the full European run in 2008. What a great way to start the next year! We an't wait to come back and play for all our fans as well as make new ones. See you out there soon!" - Gus / Firewind

Also on tour will be female fronted gothic metal band Visions of Atlantis. This hybrid of America/Austrian members are making waves in the scene as one of the premier up and coming bands.

"We are very excited to announce that we will be on tour with Kamelot through the whole of Europe! They are such fantastic and respectable musicians, and we are really proud to be partaking in this experience - this package simply rocks. It will be great to be able to play for our European friends again as well...it has been quite a while away from you all! Thanks to everyone for your support and thanks to Kamelot for giving us this wonderful experience!" - Melissa / Visions Of Atlantis

Confirmed dates… more to come:

April

4 - London, UK - Carling Academy

5 - Wolverhampton, UK - Wulfrun

6 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Paradiso

9 - Antwerpen, Belgium - Hof Ter Loo

10 - Saarbrücken, Germany - Garage

11 - Paris, France - Elysee Montmatre

12 - Pratteln, Switzerland - Z7

13 - Milano, Italy - Alcatraz

16 - Athens, Greece - Gagarin 205

17 - Thessaloniki, Greece - Ydrogeios