Testament

RNA

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amon Din je potvrdio ucesce, za Testament sam iznenadjen . Ja sam pricao sa Nick Barkerom kada je bio na exodsu, koji je inace sada oficijalni bubnjar testamenta i on mi rekao da sviraju ova dva koncerta i da nece moci da se srbija ubaci na turneju . Sad vidim ovo :) hahaahhaa. Samo da bude sve ok !

Sad cu da vidim sta se desava pa cu vi javim :)hahaa.

Ajd nek neko sto prije sazna ko su ti organizatori i koga sve planiraju da dovedu.Sumnjicav sam prema ljudima koji prvi put nesto organizuju,a pogotovo kad je u pitanju neki ovako veliki festival...

Ove godine su na tom festivalu trebali da nastupe Suidakra i Disbelief,pa je sve propalo.

Edited by Defunctus

Uh, cuti, ne pomamljuj me - to bi bilo extra! :rockdevil:

Pazite ovo:

In a recent exclusive interview with BW&BK, guitarist Eric Peterson offered the following update about the long-awaited follow-up to 1999's The Gathering: “I’ve already written the record twice, but I never got to finish it ‘cause of touring or drummers, just problems with the band that have arisen. I’ve worked really hard trying to get the stuff together. What I’m doing is taking the best of both of those sessions that I worked on as well as some new stuff. Alex (Skolnick - guitar) is pitching in some stuff that sounds really Testament-ish. He’s got his head on right; it’s killer. He’s able to separate the jazz from the metal. In the beginning he was trying to put the jazz in there a little bit, but now he’s playing better than he’s ever played. He’s more confident and having fun with it. There’s some really good highlighted tracks so far that are wow! It’s got a lot of old school elements, like ‘Alone In The Dark’ but a little heavier. It sounds like The New Order meets Ride The Lightning. I’m really excited. I don’t like to put blinders on when I write music, but I definitely wanted to sound a certain way. We’re putting our hat on for a certain era with the technology of today.”

:pivopije:

Veteran San Francisco Bay Area metallers TESTAMENT have lined up the following dates during the coming months:

Jan. 27 - San Francisco, CA - the Independent

Feb. 07 - Melbourne, Australia - the Prince Hotel

Feb. 08 - Sydney, Australia - the Manning Bar

Feb. 09 - Canberra, Australia - the Anu Bar

Feb. 11 - Perth, Australia - the Capital

Mar. 23 - Budapest, Hungary - Almassy MK Hall

Mar. 24 - Katowice, Poland - Hala Spodek

Jul. 26 - Subotica, Serbia - Hellwood Festival

Aug. 25 - Gemunden, Germany - Up From The Ground Open Air Fest

TESTAMENT is now tentatively planning to enter the studio in early 2007 to record the long-awaited follow-up to 1999's "The Gathering", due before the end of next year.

moze i subotica, kakav je ovo festival ????

Znachi..prekrasna vest...poskakah od srece kada na precious blabbermouthu videh ovaj datum..i to u Serbiji... zivi bili pa videli :rockdevil:

ja sam okoreli optimista. tako da se nadam i verujem da će ovaj novi album biti dobar. oni realno nemaju nijedan loš album ali nijedan. svaki je dobar na svoj način. malo mi jedino smeta što na ovim kasnijim radovima su postali malo brutalniji. voleo bi da malo više melodije bude na ovom albumu i da, recimo, ponovo naprave jednu jebozomnu baladu pošto i to dugo nisu uradili. bilo bi lepo.

@RNA: ti gotiviš gathering?! ja sam mislio da ti ne voliš bilo šta posle rituala. moram da priznam prijatno si me iznenadio. pa i na gathering-u imaš brutalnosti koliko hoćeš. dobro ima tu i melodije ali opet to je brutalno. ne kažem, album je super ali opet...video si šta sam napisao da se ne bih ponavljao.