Perunko

knight

ajoj...jadna. Mislim ne znam sta je toliko smesno. Trebalo je da bude malo smesno,ali ne u tolikoj meri da se ljudi povredjuju,a ima gomile ljudi koji su se do sad pocepali,umrli,popadali sa stolica,kreveta i cega vec. Na sledecim cd-ovim moracu da stavim neko upozorenje da moze doci i do telesnih povreda.:)

"Atila" has the same sort of neo-tribal Popol Vuh feel as the Antithesis EP's "Schnee", using a dark, gothic organ a simple drum groove. The tracks flow one into the next over the course of next 16 minutes, moving from the minimalism hinted at earlier in the record into a sublime distillation of the possibilities in modern signal processing. Another repetitive melodic pattern, this time on acoustic guitar, gradually transforms into a primordial soup of computer bleeps, clicks, and eventually, thin tendrils of gauzy drone. Here forbearers are Markus Popp and Nobukazu Takemura, though again Perunko's spin is carefully designed to maximize emotional impact. The tail end of this long piece is the most purely beautiful five minutes of sound I've heard in a couple years at least. Throughout the record Perunko, while using the hardware and approach of early electronic masters, has a songwriter's ear for structure and a commitment to human warmth. Whatever their vintage these machines sing.

ovo je najbolje objasnjenje. i vratite staru sliku, pajseri.