Orphaned Land

Dowla

• 7 months later...

Jedva pronadjoh temu, sta je puta samo pomerana...

Nego, ako je neko zainteresovan, a dovoljno open minded da mu nije bitno da li je nesto metal ili ne, neka proveri The Naked Lie:

http://www.myspace.com/thenakedlie

U pitanju je ambient sastav u kojem od skora peva i Kobi, lead vokal Orphaned Land. Ponavljam, nije metal, vec neki ambiental/new wave trip, ali je mnogo cool muzika.

Jedva pronadjoh temu, sta je puta samo pomerana...

Nego, ako je neko zainteresovan, a dovoljno open minded da mu nije bitno da li je nesto metal ili ne, neka proveri The Naked Lie:

http://www.myspace.com/thenakedlie

U pitanju je ambient sastav u kojem od skora peva i Kobi, lead vokal Orphaned Land. Ponavljam, nije metal, vec neki ambiental/new wave trip, ali je mnogo cool muzika.

Uh bas dobro zvuci!

Text u Higher je... :wub:

Ovo ce Acu oduseviti :meshuggah:

E meni se ovo jako dopada, jel ima kakv link za ovo, bas mi prija da ovo slusam!

@Tanya - ;)

Haha,trazila sam i meni se poprilicno dopalo,ali koliko shvatih po njihovom spejsu,album jos nije izasao ;)

:pivopije: A ako vec volite nesto ovako,preporucujem Shiva In Exile i SpiRitual (malo zesce) ;)

E Shiva In Exile imam i svidelo mi se poprilicno, a SpiRitual ne moguda nadjem nigde! :sad:

• 2 months later...

Kobi Farhi, vocalist for Orphaned Land, is working on his debut book - A Tango Between God & Satan. The book contains personal stories and adventures of Kobi from his childhood, traveling the world and of course some stories of Orphaned Land.

"I choose not to write about sex, drugs and rock n' roll as I find it boring and I don't see a reason why this stories should be in a book," says Kobi. "My stories and adventures are very spiritual and unique along with very bad adventures and dark stories, and that is that 'Tango' I use to tell this stories that happened to me to friends and they were always amazed and said I should publish a book about it"

The book is written in Hebrew language and it is scheduled for a 2008 release.

Orphaned Land are also working on the the follow-up to their Mabool album, due out via Century Media Records in 2008.

Titled ORwarriOR, Farhi comments: "After the huge success of the album Mabool, you should expect no less than another masterpiece! the album will not be Mabool Vol. 2. As you might know, we always like to bring something new and we like to experiment new instruments and ideas, so this new album is something else, and so far we love what we wrote very much!"

• 2 months later...

него, да ја бих хтела да кажем да ми се О.л. свиђа пре свега због оригиналности, доброг звука, и начина рада.

а последњи албум је можда најбољи. мени се свиђа пууууно. немам ни један други, али одслушала сам једно десетак песама са других и свиђа ми се, али генерално овај последњи је супер. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kobi Farhi, vocalist of Israel's ORPHANED LAND, has issued the following statement regarding the status of the band's highly anticipated follow-up to 2004's "Mabool" as well as the group's participation in the upcoming documentary "Global Metal", the new documentary from directors Scot McFadyen and Sam Dunn of Banger Films ("Metal: A Headbanger's Journey"):

"We are happy to inform you that the writing process of our long-awaited album 'The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR' is about to end soon. We have more than 90 minutes of written music. We don't like to repeat ourselves, so do not expect a 'Mabool Vol. 2'! Of course, the female vocals and the oriental instruments will be there as always, but 'ORwarriOR' is different and I can say for sure that it is more extreme, powerful and less progressive. Still, like all our albums, it is ORPHANED LAND and you'll all notice that. Watch out for the first single, which is the opener of the album called: 'Sapari'. We are also doing the arrangements to finalise the artwork and dates for recordings and production later this year, and we are still looking for the right drummer to fill in for the album.

"On another matter, ORPHANED LAND appears in Sam Dunn's new documentary 'Global Metal', along with METALLICA, SLAYER, SEPULTURA, X JAPAN and more, the film is a journey which is exploring the metal scenes in some rather exotic regions of the world, like for example in Dubai, Indonesia, China, Israel etc."

Hm...sam naziv albuma bash i ne obecava :)

Ali svejedno, jedva chekam da chujem shta su sad spremili..