Arjen A. Lucassen

StarbreakeR

Antologija Apatin January 21 at 6:56am

I am curious though, what will be the theme for this album?!

Arjen Lucassen January 21 at 11:45am Report

The theme of the last album was Space movies, maybe this time it will be Time Travel or Dystopia movies. The music I have so far is slightly darker than the first one.

I've always thought that I could make a better album than the first.

Hehehehe, cika Arjen nam sprema neku dobru mjuzu :D

Edited by Stormlord

Arjen ne moz' da omane, tacka. Ko god mu pevao :)

Guilt machine & Stream of Passion live proves you wrong :P

Meni je Arjen neprikosnoven, obozavam ga. Svejedno ne idem toliko daleko da mi i njegov prdez zvuci kao simfonija :)

• Downvote 1

Guilt machine & Stream of Passion live proves you wrong :P

Meni je Arjen neprikosnoven, obozavam ga. Svejedno ne idem toliko daleko da mi i njegov prdez zvuci kao simfonija :)

Sto se Guilt Machine tice, u pocetku mi se nije svidelo, pogotovo sto onaj lik zvuci kao da je ispao iz Coldplaya, ali sam se navikao posle par slusanja i stvar je definitivno dobro. A za SoP live - jbg mislio sam na studijski album, ne na live snimke. ;)

• Downvote 1

Meni je GM bio jako veliki smor prvih par nedelja bukvalno...

Ali znao sam da je trebalo biti uporan icon_biggrin.gif

Elem...evo,danas,posle 1000tog preslushavanja albuma,definitivno mi se svidja,chak shta vishe,neke stvari poput Perfection? su mi bukvalno skochile u Ayreonov top 5!!!!

GM je daleko slabiji od recimo 01 ili THE,ali ne bih mogao da tvrdim da trenutno sem ova postoji josh neki bolji Arjenov album od ovoga za mene...

Sta ti je moc autosugestije? :wub: Ubedis sam sebe da je nesto veoma lose u stvari dobro. Kako bi se obradovao Emil da procita ovj post i vidi da njegove teorije jos uvek rade isto kao i nekada.

• 3 months later...

10 April, 2010

Star One demo listening party

Those who follow Arjen on Facebook, Myspace or Twitter have probably already heard that the Mastermind is hard at work on what will be a new STAR ONE album. The instrumental demos are completed, and Arjen is now working on lyrics and melody lines. Stay tuned for more!

A few weeks ago, Arjen's former manager Yvette graciously hosted a demo listening party for the people on Arjen's message board. It was an open invitation, although because of limitations of space, attendance was limited to the first few people who confirmed they could make it.

The 9 attendees got to listen to the demos, munch on assorted goodies, and fill in feedback forms to catalog their reactions to the songs for Arjen. Keep in mind that they heard rough demos -- no vocals, no solos -- these are the first demos that Arjen puts together just to get the structure and feel of the songs down before starting serious work on lyrics and vocal melodies.

Yvette kindly edited a very short video clip that gives an idea of what happened that day. In this video not only do you get to SEE what happened, you get to HEAR some snippets of the demos as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCjCJph1d-8&feature=player_embedded

Guest HEFEST

Jbg meni npr koliko god preslusavao albume, Univeral Migrator uvek ispliva prvi na povrsinu.

Pa da. Prvi i drugi deo su mi daleko najbolji od Ayreona. Ovaj GM i 010001010101 su po meni zesca sranja. Nisam verovao da cu to nekada reci za neku njegovu pesmu, a da ne pricam o albumu.

Nekako je poceo da tanji i stvarno se plasim da i ovaj Star One ne zasere. Posto mi je to jedan od najjacih albuma u istoriji ne bih voleo da mu naslednik pomuti slavu.

• Downvote 2