Strapping Young Lad

azal

Soli je skino ! Nego neke pesme imaju neka utisavanja .. da li je to namerno uradjeno na promo verziji ne znam, u glavnom na torrentu je ista verzija albuma kao na dc++ ... za sad ce da posluzi. banovase me s grind core huba jer sam shareovao premalo metala icon_smile.gif , inace bi i novi Green Carnation do ponoci bio gotov.

Inace, SYL je izdao jedno tvrdo izdanje, mislim da je u duhu prethodnika, mada ovo ranije nisam previse slusao, samo informativno. prosirice se brzo pa ce fanovi dati svoj sud.

Hey gang, 'tis the Dev!!! A happy new year to everyone, all hearts towards Asia, and Dimebag R.I.P.

As an update of where I'm at musically;

Finished Alien, and it turned out real well. A freak out! (Fans of dtb might want to check it out before buying it...it's pretty screamy.)

Devlab is getting the most spins of any of my own stuff here. I dig that record. It's just chunks of sound from whatever was going on assembled in a random way.

Currently finishing 'Ten Ways From Sunday' and their record. (thats Mike and Dave from the dtb with their long running rock band.) Good stuff!

Working hard again on the dtb dvd. It's really cool and uplifting! (A blood sweat and tears affair and all that...)

Producing 'Darkest Hour' Starting in March...Cool band from DC. They want to mix their sound up a bit...(Muoohahahahaa!!!  )

I have the record (tentatively titled) 'HUMAN' that I really want to record now...it's some well needed Yin to Aliens overwhelming Yang! The first Beautiful record I feel.

Melvins tribute record, SYL did 'Zodiac' (normal line up) and I'm on another song with Byron and Burt and the Mastodon drummer, (I play gitter) and we're doing 'Joan Of Arc' Everyone hail the Melvins (especially Dale!...all Hail Dale!)

Rock and roll!!! Be well, and health to your family.

Devin.

Deo artworka za Alien možete videti na index stranici sajta http://www.strappingyounglad.com/

album nije tezak... samo postoje 2 "teze" pesme...

album je debeo i okrugao kao jebena lopta...

jebe kevu u svakom smislu... nikad bolji vokal, nikad bolja produkcija, nikad bolja svirka, nikad bolesniji aranzmani...

neki put mi ko Mastodon na speedu... neki put ko black Mesuggah... mrred.gif

devy genijo ljubim te u celu!

• 2 weeks later...