Borilačke veštine

shtuckensyglieben

11214118_1620245444897236_1157395745054544544_n.jpg?oh=235b8a69c092dd8158b9b4251b045bdb&oe=565A4C1E

Hattie 'The Mad Hatter' Madders

She was the only woman ever to hold the boxing heavyweight championship of the world title. She won the belt in 1883, stopping Scottish pugilist Wee Willy Harris in the first round of their bout. A gentle woman at heart, Hattie later retired to Ireland where she became a dairy farmer.

• 3 months later...

Fedor bi dobio Werduma u 4 od 5 meceva uvek. Bez zajebavanja. nego, sedim nesto, pijem lozu i razmisljam... Koji kurac se veliki Rampage uopce borio sa nekim tamo Teixeirom. Najgori lik ikada je Phil Davis, zapamtite! Weidman protiv Rockholda!?

Omasio sam temu :D

Edited by Sreta

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.nolimitszone.com/conor-mcgregor-will-god-boxing-beating-floyd-mayweather

“I will rule over MMA and boxing with an iron fist after Aug. 26. The critics say that Floyd has been there before. They discredit my training, my skills, my accomplishments.

“This isn’t new to me though, just like boxing isn’t new to me. I am no stranger to being the underdog on paper. I am a seasoned veteran, and I am confident that I am the better man. After Saturday, Aug. 26, I will be a god of boxing.”