Redemption

Acid Rain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
We are in the finishing touches of the video edit for our upcoming DVD, and in finalizing distribution terms with Inside Out. We're putting together some great bonus materials for it, including a performance of us with our friends in Pagan's Mind, a video montage of our tour with Dream Theater, and some other goodies.

We've also selected a winning entry from our contest where YOU, our fans and friends, pick the name of our DVD. The name is great, and we'll announce it as soon as the "ink is dry" on our deal with Inside Out.

I'm pleased to announce that Greg Hosharian, the immensely talented keyboard player who joined us last year for our tour with Dream Theater, has joined us full time. He will be playing keyboards along with me on our next CD, and will be touring, recording and writing with us in the future.

Lastly, those of you in Southern California on March 15th may be interested in seeing Chris at his drum clinic at Timbo's drum shop. Check our comments for details.

Sorry to take so damn long for this update -- there will be more soon!

As always, thanks so much for your interest and support.

All the best,

Redemption

• 9 months later...
Hello friends and fans!

First of all, Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Now then...we received well over 100 entries for naming the CD, and the winner is a three-way tie.

Congratulations to Elia Anie, Josh Rundquist and Todd Wimer, all of whom suggested something very close to what we went with.

Redemption's live DVD will be titled Frozen in the Moment: Live in Atlanta. It will be released on Inside Out and the release dates are:

Germany, Austria and Switzerland: February 27, 2009

Rest of Europe: March 2, 2009

North America: March 3, 2009

The track listing consists of:

Threads

Bleed Me Dry

Nocturnal

Memory

The Suffocating Silence

Release

Fall On You

Sapphire

The Death of Faith & Reason

In addition, there will be a 12 minute video and photo tour diary set to our unreleased instrumental from the Dream Theater songwriting contest that we wrote back in 2003 or so.

Lastly, there will be some funny outtakes which will be embarrassing to us and pretty damn funny to all of you.

We'll be hopefully making over this page in the next few days and including a video for one of the songs.

Congratulations to our three winners -- we'll be contacting you to ensure you can get your autographed copy shortly after they are released. And thanks to everybody who participated -- there were a lot of great ideas from our fans!

More news to come regarding new music in 2009.

Again, happy holidays and thanks as always for your interest and support.

• 3 weeks later...

Setio sam se da sam imao snimke sa tog koncerta, evo jedne fine pesme "Saphire" - Ray se totalno sjebao na pocetku, ali je lepo videti sa se svima desi...

Evo ga link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlPfkhzLLXc

Nasao sam i original koji su radili ljudi sa festivala:

Edited by Assignment

Uh, blago tebi... ovo itekako vredi videti uživo! Znam da su šanse gotovo u domenu teorije, ali se ipak nadam da će možda jednog dana skoknuti i ovde da nam sviraju malo hehehe! A Sapphire mi je omiljena pesma, znam svih 16 minuta napamet :mrgreen: !

• 2 months later...

Ja sad pustih samo Sapphire (pošto mi je to definitivno naj naj njihova pesma)... i slažem se sa konstatacijom iznad oko pevanja i zvuka, a i sama svirka je mogla bolje, ima na youtube-u klip gde su odsvirali dosta bolje... al šta da se radi.

Edited by Zoll

• 3 weeks later...