Dark Funeral

Narsil

DARK FUNERAL VS MNW/NO FASHION RECORDS DISPUTE FINALLY OVER!!!

Seven years of pure bullshit has finally come to an end…..un-fucken- believable!!!

Without going into any details, (which I'm not allowed to either), what’s most important here and now is that we finally have obtained the rights to our back catalogue, including the publishing rights. That includes; “The Secrets Of The Black Arts”, “Vobiscum Satanas”, “Teach Children To…” and “Diabolis Interium”.

And from now on, NO one but Caligula and I own the rights to above mentioned albums. One may believe I/we would be totally thrilled about this, be running around in pentagrams, throwing bibles in a fire and whatnot, but I honestly feel pretty empty. Guess it’ll take a while to let it all sunk in to realize that this battle finally is over, after seven f*ing years! I’m sure I’ll get it all eventually…and celebrate it one way or another. But right now I feel nothing.

Anyway, somehow I feel that this is already old news, an old chapter in our dark saga. And I won’t spend any more of my valuable time to ever put “their” name in my mouth again. So let us just put this behind us immediately. Let us now focus on gathering some new energy, look at the future - a future without label hassles and such utterly bullshit. It’s time to set full course to complete the new album, booking new tours among many other grand things, which I know many of you are waiting for. Basically, let´s get busy again, and foremost enjoy being busy again!

PS. Please respect the fact that we won’t answer any questions regarding this, already old and forgotten news. Thanx!

/

Lord Ahriman & Dark Funeral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tek sada sam nabavio part II ali za sada samo dvd 1. odlichan je,po meni malo i bolji nego part I,argentinci su divljaci nenormalni i pokazali su da su jedni od najvecih fanova dark funerala.shto se tiche zvuka sve je odlichno samo imam zamerku za gitaru chaq mol-a jer ona se uzasno slabo chuje naspram ahrimanove.fan footage nije losh chak po meni i malo kvalitetniji nego na part I,mada neke od tih snimaka sam vec imam pa mi i nije bilo tolko zanimljivo kao koncert..sve u svemu dvd 1 je odlichan za 2-3 dana cu skinuti i dvd2 pa cu ostaviti utiske..

skinuo se i dvd2 danas.shta znam nije loshe..show u sao paolu nije tolko losh al meni je ovaj u argentini bolji.ubacili su neku novinu da odjednom idu dve slike,tj kada kaligula nepeva ide slika kada se sheta po bini i jedna providnija gde on peva(valjda kontate shta sam hteo reci) i prvi put kada sam gledao u3povao sam se au jbt koji blam chovek peva na plejbek :) :) :) fan footage nije losh,ali ima samo 4-5 video klipova.najsmeshnije mi je bilo kada su ih u meksiku chekali ispred neki "fanovi" i vikali dark funeral(ne fjuneral nego bash funeral) :) a obezbedjenje drzhi te likove da im nepridju kao,a njih mozhda 15 ima :) sve u svemu nije loshe pakovanje vredi skidati/qpiti ako volite dark funeral..

A i svi oni katolici... :no::) :) :)

i u satanu se kunu :) :)

Edited by dimmu_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Guitarist Lord Ahriman of the Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL has issued the following update:

"Finally! Today, July 10 we will enter the Abyss studio together with producer Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN) to begin the recording of a new, yet-untitled, full-length album. Not sure how long it’ll take to finalize and nail the new stuff, but we’re roughly expecting to spend the next four-five weeks or so in the studio.

"Since we won't have regular access to Internet while we work on the new record, we have set up a Twitter account. This way we can text in short updates to keep you all as updated as possible throughout the entire recording session.

"During the recording session, we will also write some more in-depth studio reports, of course, but through Twitter we can provide you with short and daily updates. We will also be filming, so keep your eyes open for video reports as well."

• 3 weeks later...