My Dying Bride

nepenthe

Веруј ми, треба мало да уђе у уши. На мене је супер утисак оставио након првог и другог слушања, али се тек после целокупна прича лепо развила, те ми је све бољи.

Brate, pičim ja doom, znam da ne može nijedan album da uđe odmah. Bojim se da će biti ono "na mene je loš utisak ostavio nakon prvog i drugog slušanja, ali se tek posle celokupna priča zagadnila, te mi je sve gori". :haha:

Изашле лирике: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/mydyingbride/amapofallourfailures.html#2

Као што рекох, албум барем једном морам обрнути током дана, заиста ми се увукао под кожу.

И да, биће један спот за предивну "The Poorest Waltz"...

• 2 months later...

Budući da se u spotu vidi kako Hamiš svira lead melodiju, verovatno ju je on i napisao. Pominjem samo radi ovoga

hajlajtovi su the poorest waltz - aronovo viseglasje tu. endi je inace skrst na solazama a ovde je opalio jedan lep lid, temu cak, u fazonu katatonije i starog saturnusa

Za one koji su čitali novije intervjue, da li se pominje ko koliko učestvuje u pisanju muzike?

• 2 months later...

U.K. doom metal veterans MY DYING BRIDE will release a new EP, "The Manuscript", on May 13 via Peaceville Records on CD and vinyl.

"The Manuscript" contains four new and exclusive songs; a dark voyage spanning over 27 minutes of supreme doom in the unmistakable MY DYING BRIDE style of heaviness mixed with dark tales of foreboding. It was recorded and mixed at Futureworks Studios in Manchester, U.K. with the band's long-time producer, Rob "Mags" Magoolagan.

Comments the band: "'The Manuscript' features four monstrous tracks of brilliantly crafted metal that only MY DYING BRIDE can do, with swathes of doom laden melancholy, harmonic beauty and thundering death metal all combined in their trademark sound. Four tales of tragedy, loss and bitter vengeance greet the listener with an added assault on the emotions too, leaving the soul grey and limp. There is beauty here, but it's carrying a dark blade."

In a recent interview with Metal Forces, MY DYING BRIDE vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe stated about the songs that will appear on "The Manuscript": "They're very similar to 'A Map Of All Our Failures', because they were written and recorded at the same time, except for one song. That really stands out… [laughs] It's full-on sort of epic death metal; it's swords and axes, a proper warrior battle kind of track that's almost medieval in flavor. You can almost picture the scene; it's set in a snowy kind of mountainous landscape. There are sound effects and all sorts of mayhem going on in it, and death metal vocals not quite all the way through it, but near enough. It even has a Swedish title which because my Swedish isn't great, I'm not gonna repeat here. [laughs] I need to get the pronunciation right before I do that."

dyingmanuscript.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ponadao sam se da će nastaviti neku foru sa EPjevima koji se razlikuju od albuma, a onda stigao i da se razočaram.

Barem nisu na EPju pesme koje su i na albumu, to je bas odvratno.

Mada, ruku na srce, odavno nisam video da neko to radi, ne znam ni sto mi pade na pamet :haha:

Prekinuo posle pola minuta. Po koji put će da sviraju isto sranje, kako sebe nisu smorili.

Mada, realno, mogao sam i posle pet sekundi, nego sam dao šansu.

A Pale Shroud Of Longing и The Manuscript - феноменалне ствари.

Лепе, фине мелодије и очекивах незанимљив ЕП, али заиста је добро испало.

Допада ми се структура песама и наравно Ароново певање је и даље на нивоу.

За мене и даље немају лоше издање...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My Dying Bride would like to make it known that we have parted ways with guitarist Hamish Glencross. The reasons being can only be described as "irreconcilable differences". However we would still like to genuinely wish Hamish all the luck with his future endeavours.

My Dying Bride would like to make it clear that this has absolutely no impact on the bands forthcoming 3 final shows of 2014.

Copenhell Friday the 13th June

Metaldays Friday 25th July

Brutal Assault Saturday 9th August

All go ahead as planned.

Our longstanding guitar technician Robb Philpotts has already been drafted in and will fill in for these 3 shows.

Ok, enough of that, now for some great news.

Calvin Robertshaw rejoins!!

What more can we say to that. Calvin is one of the original guitarists that helped make My Dying Bride what it is today. His departure after the now infamous 34.788% Complete album left us all stunned but now we have convinced him to rejoin and are sure this is going to be a success.

We feel that My Dying Bride has now stabilised again and we are really, really excited at the prospect of going forward as a band united again by doom metal music. We will be working together with Calvin on finishing the new lp which we plan to record later this year.

The writing of the new lp has been progressing somewhat slower than usual due to our internal problems but despite that we now have around 7 new songs in a very complete fashion, obviously we are now all wondering what Calvin can bring and now can't wait to get back into the studio to find out.

The studio we have chosen to use for the majority of the recording is our old haunt Academy Studios. Then we will be back at Futureworks for some finishing off and possibly vocals. Time will tell.

We would like to thank from the very bottom of all our hearts, all of our supporters old and new for their patience and love, we promise you a continued and very much stronger My Dying Bride in the future.

My Dying Bride June 6th 2014