Random BM diskusija [If You're a False, Don't Entry]

Zen

You can’t very well travel abroad without visas or passports. And seeing as Norwegian blackened punk metallers Kvelertak had their fucking passports and visas stolen at the airport, just before they were to hop a plane to the U.S., the band’s going to miss the first few dates of their tour with Zoroaster and Weedeater.

“I sat down to have a bite at Burger King at [the Oslo Central Station Friday night (March 4)], and suddenly I discovered that the backpack with all six passports that I had placed next to me on the seat was gone,” said lead singer Erlend Hjelvik. How in the hell does that happen? Dude must’ve been suffering from Whopper Fever and wasn’t paying attention. Something sounds fishy about this story.

The band says it could take a week to get new passports and visas, and they’re hoping they can make their March 16 gig at South By Southwest, which I’m not going to again this year.

“We will go down to the passport office on Monday and see what we happens,” Hjelvik said, adding that he has no idea how much money the band will lose as a result of the theft and not making the shows. They paid $12,500 for flights they didn’t end up catching, “but we do not know if that money will now be used for the new tickets, refunded or if we have lost it entirely.”

Meni se ne sviđa, iako sam ga pazario na vinilu radi Lustmord kolekcije... Međutim, nije mi dovoljno nalik Lustmordu da bih ga baš preporučio.

To mi je ostao jedini veci Lustmord album koji nisam poslusao, pa cu ga sigurno svuci i poslusati u neko skorije vreme. Ni recenzije nisu sjajne na netu, ali nit su loshe svi su neutralni povodom ovoga.

E da i Gojko, poslusaj ovo, neverovatno je.

timhecoro.jpg

http://www.filesonic.com/file/76482046

Pokupih link, pa ću da overim.

May is shaping up to be one heavy motherfucking month. A lot of solid black and death metal releases will be dropping in May…one of my favorite months ever, if only because of the poem I recite on May 1, imparted on my by one of my first editors: “Hurray, hurray, the first of May; Outdoor fucking begins today!”

German black metallers Endstille will now be releasing a new album in May called Infektion 1813. It is the band’s seventh album, due on May 17 through Season Of Mist.

“We’re satisfied to get reinforcements now by our new comrades of Season of Mist,” the band says in a statement. “They already proved to be a successful label in the past. So we know that our new brothers in arms can give us enough support for being finally at war with all.”

Endstille features former Nagelfar vocalist Zingultus, who joined the band in 2009.

Stiglo mi danas izdanje koje priželjkujem otkad sam počeo da tražim vinile i koje je uostalom glavni krivac što sam se uopšte prebacio na vinil, Thorns - "Stigma Diabolicum" white/grey swirl vinyl, limited to 250. Ajde što se od zvuka obrću krstovi sami od sebe, ajde što je materijal kultan, ali insert sadrži 7-8 intervjua iz perioda 1991-2000 koji su SUVO ZLATO, znači čega sam se sve načitao, počev od detalja o Euronymousovom ubistvu, preko toga da se Snorre smatrao pedofilom pred zatvor itd itd. Otkucaću sutra rezime kad detaljno prostudiram materijal :haha:

• Upvote 1

To die is a Cast je odlichan album. Bash sam hteo da ih preporucim, zvuce ko Angelic Process black metala.

Sto se tice Utrama, poslusao sam jednom i bilo mi je dosta loshe. Mada ko zna , da sam mu dao vise slusanja...

To die is a Cast je odlichan album. Bash sam hteo da ih preporucim, zvuce ko Angelic Process black metala.

Sto se tice Utrama, poslusao sam jednom i bilo mi je dosta loshe. Mada ko zna , da sam mu dao vise slusanja...

Zajeban je Utarm, poslusaj sve i vise puta...Panic Chamber mi stigao prije ekoliko dana, ubija...