Premier Liga

.:Thor:.

• 2 weeks later...

pff,nesto mislim da su vise mislili na razmjenu igraca tj on na traford a njima par igraca i koji milion.nesto mislim da su trenutno bajern i celzi jedini timovi sposobni za takav dil,MU nema koga da ponudi.prednost bi dao bajernu,s' obzirom na promaju u odbrani.

Сутра Скаузери и мали клуб да одиграју нерешено и ја ћу бити срећан.

jes' da mi je drago da si se vratio al' ne prdi,dobices zelene starke od ekipe na poklon i to ti je dosta.

Мртви Ливерпул везе нема.

Manchester United are weighing up a double swoop on neighbours City for Stephen Ireland and Micah Richards, skysports.com understands.

Ireland's future at City is looking increasingly uncertain after failing to hold down a place in Roberto Mancini's plans.

The 23-year-old has completed 90 minutes for City only twice since Mancini replaced Mark Hughes in December.

The talented midfielder, who was named the club's player of the season last term, has found himself sidelined this season and it has been widely reported that he is seeking regular first-team football and may be open to a move away from Eastlands.

Richards' future at City has also been the subject of conjecture in recent weeks as the club are continually linked with moves for a new right-back.

Tottenham have been credited with an interest in Richards, but United could also be in the market for the England international as they seek a long-term replacement for Gary Neville.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been a long-term admirer of Ireland and Richards and is believed to have sounded out moves for the pair in the past.

Ferguson could be encouraged to make a move for the duo in the summer if City decide to make them available to make way for new signings in the close-season.