Primordial

Angelystor

blah.sve ovo ostalo si manje-vise gledao,sem makabr-a.doduse,serem,evo kajlesu bi bilo fino vidjet',ali prajmordial...neverdles,ako uznadjem nekog normalnog i zavrsim pasos,odo' ja na rokmaraton,boli me djokajlo,zivim ludo i brzo.

Metal Blade Records has set a July 5 European release date (July 2 in Germany) for the third in the reissue series from Irish pagan masters PRIMORDIAL. "Spirit The Earth Aflame" was originally released in 2000 and will now be re-released as a two-disc digipack.

"Spirit The Earth Aflame" track listing:

01. Spirit The Earth Aflame

02. Gods To The Godless

03. The Soul Must Sleep

04. The Burning Season

05. Glorious Dawn

06. The Cruel Sea

07. Children Of The Harvest

Bonus disc track listing:

01. The Darkest Flame

02. In Graciousness (live)

03. A Blacker Art (live)

04. Total Destruction (BATHORY cover - live)

05. Inside The Eye Of Algond (ROTTING CHRIST cover - live) :wub:

06. To Enter Pagan

07. The Calling

08. Among The Lazarae

09. Soul Must Sleep (live)

• 4 weeks later...

After playing what vocalist Alan "Nemtheanga" Averill of Irish dark metal masters PRIMORDIAL has called the band's "worst show in 20 years" on June 5, 2010 in Athens, Greece, the group has officially parted ways with drummer Simon O'Laoghaire and is currently seeking a replacement. PRIMORDIAL says in a statement, "We need someone who is determined, committed to their craft, stepping up to the plate of touring and playing big festivals. Previous experience would, of course, be preferable. No half measures, no glass-is-half-empty attitudes. Someone who will bring their style and energy to the band and, of course, a fucking killer drummer. Nothing less.

"There is a new album in the offing, the possibility of standing on the stages of some of the biggest metal festivals in 2011 and, of course, some form of income from those….

"It's preferable they know extreme metal, of course; that's where we came from, but more importantly, the MAIDENs, SABBATHs, MOTÖRHEADs and THIN LIZZYs of this world as that's where the drumming in PRIMORDIAL has for the most part been holding court.

"We rehearse in Dublin, of course, so a proximity to there is preferable, but we are not adverse to someone from abroad who can work hard when the time comes and is near enough to a Ryan Air terminal, or a relocation to Dublin is also a possibility."

For more information on the circumstances that led to PRIMORDIAL's split with Simon O'Laoghaire, read this post from Averill on the Rocking.gr web site.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jel to sigurno da su ga šutnuli? Jer gledam na sajtu i na arhivama i stoji da je još uvek tu..

Ahahah, pazi kad su preksinoć objavili da se ipak vratio :lol: : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=147803

@Blagi: Sem tako toga na tube-u ne videh ništa, baciću ako naletim.

Edited by Talvi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nisam slusao youtube linkove, ali ako su to pesme sa studijskih albuma, rekao bih da je slican mozda samo zvuk gitare. Inace obe pesme su GENIJALNE, ali prednost dajem The Coffin Ships jer imaju istorijsku pozadinu koja zasluzuje pesmu takvog kvaliteta. O tekstovima necu nesto posebno, jer su Primordial i Dark Tranquillity u samom vrhu sto se toga tice, ali u Coffin Ships kad ide "It feels like I've been here before; here, where the animals lay down to die.", uh icon_rockdevil.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...