2008.07.01-05. Fest: * Smederevska Tvrdjava * Castle Fest

Elderane

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JBT JBT JBT NE MOGU DA VERUJEM JEBENI(AT THE GATES)

pa ja cu da se prekoljem kad ih cujem a do ppara nznam kako cu doci i za obituary(legacy) i sad ovo samo jos fali cArcass i da srbija ove godene ima najjjjjjacu postavu bendova na svetu sto se tice grupa koje ce nas posetiti

AT THE GATEs kako ovo ne realno zvuciAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cold

To rid the earth of the filth

To rid the earth of the lies

The will to rise above

Tearing my inside out

[Chorus:]

I feel my soul go cold

Only the dead are smiling

To rid your heart of all lies

Their poison tongues, poison hearts

Burning cold...

Now let the final darkness fall

[Chorus:]

'...The dream of the new disease

On wings of euphoria...

Sucking terror from the needle scars...'

22 years of pain

And I can feel it closing in

The will to rise above

Tearing my insides out

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E a bila je juche dobra fora kad je Elderane pitao koje je prezime pevacha Judasa a jedan lik ladno napisao Dickinson.

Nisi dobro pratio.

Lik je napisao Halford ali je editovao radi fore kada je bilo josh milion postova sa Halfordovim imenom.

Ali moj je bio prvi. :D

Eve sad sam preslusala snimljeni intervju i zapisivala.. Ovo je valjda pocetak!

Tobi: I haven`t been to Serbia, I mean, I have been to Serbia, shooting a video there, haha.. but I haven`t been playing in Serbia with Edguy, and certainly not with Avantasia, and I`m really happy to go there for the first time, and I`m so excited about that, and, umm, really excited about headlining your festival!!!

Jet: Will you be able to get around all your supporters in Avantasia (Avantazia - po srpski )

Tobi: Sorry?!

Jet: Will it be possible to get around all the actors of the Avantasia, cause they`re from the various bands, you know..?

Tobi: Well, we`re gonna bring a huge ensemble. We don`t know who`s gonna be there yet. At the moment, there`s a lot of negotiations to certain people. You can be quite certain that we`re gonna come with a strong line-up, Sascha`s gonna be there for sure. I`m talking to a couple of singers who will join me, so we`re gonna be 5 or 6 singers. We`re gonna be with backing singers, we`re gonna bring the stage production, so you can expect a HUGE show, and you can expect some of the people.. I don`t want to come with 12 singers, because it doesn`t make sense to come with 12 singers, if you can play 14 songs or something, and you have 12 singers, everybody will come just for one song and sing one verse or one chorus, and that wouldn`t make sense. But you can be sure that we will come with a lot of people!

Jet prevodi..

Jet: Mr. Tobias, are you still here?

Tobi: Well, yeah, are you still there? Hahaa..

Jet: Yes, we`re translating your answers!

Tobi: Yeah, I know! Hahaha...

Jet: So can we expect some new songs until July, maybe some new single or something from Avantasia?

Tobi: Well, you know you can expect the full album I mean, in January we`re gonna come with the new album, The Scarecrow, which is the real third chapter of Avantasia. I mean, we`re gonna release this album, and Lost In Space, the two EP`s, were just warm-up for the forthcoming album, and I think it`s a very strong album. I don`t know if there`s gonna be a new single until then, but you`ll gonna have a full album. We are certainly gonna play songs of that new album, but also songs from The Metal Opera part I and part II, so I think there`s alot of stuff, and we shouldn`t release something until then after the album, because then we would have to much stuff to play! Hahaha

Jet: Mr. Tobias, thank you very much i (!) see you in July!

Tobi: Thank You, and I`m looking forward to come to Serbia and play for you, and I hope fans would like it!!!

i neko rece: For sure :metalac:

Eto, ako neko nije slusao... :D Pozdrav svima

Edited by Mia Tallica

Jet: Mr. Tobias, are you still here?

Tobi: Well, yeah, are you still there? Hahaa..

Jet: Yes, we`re translating your answers!

Tobi: Yeah, I know! Hahaha...

Ovo mi ide u potpis!! :) :) :) :) :) A niđe veze stvarno. :)

@Mia

Hvala. :pivopije: A možeš li da upload-uješ taj snimak?

Da li se zna u koliko sati ce otprilike pocinjati program na festivalu svakog dana?

Reče čovek na 202-jci da će počinjati već oko pola 3-3 popodne i trajati otprilike do 3 ujutru. Samo još nije definitivno valjda.

Ko je bio mali pa ne zna da su at the gates bili ovde 96

Ja nisam bio, ali imam snimak. :D

Hahah ma Vlada Jet je legenda, ne znam shto ga toliko zezaju.

Njegov najveći problem je što nema pojma o ovim mladjim bendovima, pa kad treba da radi intervju, kuku majko! :) Za one bendove od 30 i kusur godina je hodajuća enciklopedija!

Znaci, 5 dana nema spavanja :)

Ma da, ja se brinem gde cu spavati, kako da se snadjem, blah, blah, a kad razmislim nece ni biti spavanja tih par dana :D

Samo da se uglavim kod nekoga za tusiranje i kuvanje kafe tih 5 dana i dovoljno mi je :)

Meni čaj i k'o nova sam. :) :) :)

Ah da bez caja nista :)

Ja sam bez kafe pogubljena skroz, bez toga se ne moze (a nisam ni sa kafom mnogo bolja ali 'ajde :) )

Vi ste djevojke u malo nezgodnijoj poziciji kad su kampovi u pitanju.

Ahaha :)

Ma ne smeta meni kamp kao kamp, ali tusiranje u kampu je samo san ipak bih ja da se uglavim kod nekoga tih par dana pa da opustim misice posle celodnevnog skakanja kao covek :)