Paradise Lost

" I've never seen the love and confidence,

to believe in faith and never speak again...

forever seething throes of opulence,

to relise the pain and never breath again,

can you realise the pain and never speak again "

"I remain" i "first light" za sada najbolje...

Evo set liste:

'Rise of Denial'

'Pity The Sadness'

'Erased'

'Embers Fire'

'I Remain'

'As I Die'

'Enemy'

'First Light'

'Eternal'

'Enchantment'

'Frailty'

'One Second'

'Forever Failure'

'Requiem'

'Faith Divides Us - Death United Us'

'Last Time'

Encore:

'As Horizons End'

'Say Just Words'

Meni se svidja...nedostaje mi True Belief,ali nema veze,cuo sam je u Bg-u. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ako može W.A.S.P. da svira u Krakovu, pa dan kasnije u Beogradu, a dan posle BG-a u Pragu, može i PL da uglavi BG između Krakova i Sofije!

Ovo gore sam napisao pre nego što videh na sajtu PL-a da su ubacili Kluž u tu rupu! :mrtav: Ostaje ono da će 5. decembra proći kroz Srbiju na putu za Zagreb, a neće svirati kod nas. :sad:

Ko je die-hard fan, može da blokira autoput negde. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

U.K. gothic metal pioneers PARADISE LOST have issued the following statement:

"Tragically, lead guitarist Greg Mackintosh will be unable to continue with PARADISE LOST's 'Faith Divides Us - Death Unites Us' tour of Europe due to a terminal illness within his family.

"Greg's father was taken critically ill some weeks ago, yet Greg decided to commence the tour anyway in the hope that future news from home would be positive. This, unfortunately, was not the case. Therefore (as of 6th November 2009), Greg will remain in England to support his relatives during this difficult time.

"Everyone involved with the band would like to offer Greg our support and to let him know all our thoughts are with him.

"The tour will not end here, though. Milly Evans (PARADISE LOST's long-standing guitar technician and keyboardist from TERRORVISION) will fill in for Greg with immediate effect.

Razmisljam da li ici na koncert u Zagreb. :(

Uzas, ovaj bend bas nema srece nimalo! A ni mi koji smo planirali u Zagreb, zajedno s njima....

Mada, ako ovo znaci da ce koncert STVARNO biti samo odlozen, onda je mozda i bolje, ima sanse da ih gledamo sa Gregom....

URGENT PRESS RELEASE – NOV 13th 2009

PARADISE LOST – TOUR CANCELLATIONS

As some of you maybe aware, we have had to use a stand in guitarist (Milly Evans) to replace Greg Mackintosh for a few dates due to a serious illness within Greg's family. We did this with the sole purpose to prevent having to cancel any shows and to avoid disappointing fans that had already bought tickets and were looking forward to the concerts.

So it is with great regret that we have to unavoidably announce that some gigs must be postponed for now and rescheduled as soon as possible. This is due to prior commitments Milly Evans has with his own band. We are working round these to fly him back and forth wherever possible to minimise any disruption to the tour, but we ask you to bear with us in this difficult time. The list of gigs to be postponed are as follows:

3rd Dec - Romania

4th Dec - Bulgaria

5th Dec - Croatia

10th Dec - Switzerland

11th Dec - Germany

12th Dec - Switzerland

If there are any further up-dates we will bring them to you asap.

Thanks again for your understanding.

dobro je ovo,bice sigurno zakazani novi datumi i gledacemo ih sa Gregom. :pivopije:

Novi termin koncerta biti će vrlo vjerojatno veljača (2. mjesec) 2010. godine, otprilike dan prije koncerta Depeche Mode+Nitzer Ebb u ZG, dakle oko 13.02.

S Gregorom.

Znati će se sve za dan-dva.

Ej, ljudi, 'ajde stvarno da neko pokuša da ih dovede sada! Sjajna je prilika! Taman da upadnu u tu turu po istočnoj evropi. Sigurno će biti pun SKC. Pogledajte samo koliko je obožavan novi album na ovim prostorima. Uz jaku reklamu na 202-i i još po negde (Metropolis, B92...) sigurno će biti dobra poseta!

Hoćemo OVO u Beogradu!!!!!!