Destruction

lemmy sixx

Ni ja isto,ali volim da provociram.

...kvalitetu,izvodjenju,velicini i uticaju.

To stoji buraz ali meni dokumenta nisu bila skroz gotova pred veliku cetvorku,nisam smeo da rizikujem da uplacujem ili kupujem kartu a da nemam pasos u rukama,i jbg znam da cu mnogo zaliti zbog toga,ali sta da se radi...mnogo mi se bila situacija iskomplikovala,menjanje mesta prebivalista,cekanje u redovima od 500 ljudi i sl,a ovo sam stavio za ljude koji mozda ne znaju da ova fenomenalna trojka gostuje u Kavarni,da sam sve na vreme bio spremio cugali bi mi u busu 100%,ovako mi ostaje da zalim,i to sa velikim razlogom.

Edited by BruceBruce

,, We are working on a fast & furious new album that will kick ass in January 2011.``

,, This thursday june 24th Cinedom Cologne will hold a first official screening of the METALOCALYPSE cartoon in Germany! On the "Grosses Fernsehen Media Festival" in Cologne guest stars DORO, ALF ATOR, MILLE & SCHMIER will present the exclusive preview of the US cult Metal cartoon! ``

:pivopije:

• 4 months later...

омот није лош... мада, нешто ми се чини као да не приличи Треш албуму, али ајде, видећемо већ на шта ће да звучи. искрено се надам да ће они направити неки фин камбек, са неким олд скул призвуком.

DESTRUCTION – officially announce new albums 2 covers + introduce new drummer!

Yesterday, the cover artwork for DESTRUCTIONs brand new album “Day Of Reckoning” somehow leaked and surfaced on the internet. Today, German thrash legends officially announce both(!) cover artworks for the slipcase & booklet (the first limited edition of the album will not feature the bands logo on the booklet – the vinyl version and second pressing of the CD will show a red DESTRUCTION logo on it)!

Commented mainman Schmier: “First of all, cause I hear the hardcore fans already complaining, the DESTRUCTION skull and the BUTCHER, can be found in the illustrated booklet of DAY OF RECKONING!

The last man on earth, that faces the end of the world, the concept of the album had to have the most evil base with a striking eye-catching look!

We decided to not use the classical Butcher-theme on the coverfront this time, cause this album needed a malicious look with symbols that express this strong title in the most bold and simple way!

The story line will continue thru the whole coverart and booklet. Gyula a fantastic artist and metalfan from Hungary, was a great help for us with nailing down this concept. It's not the first time we worked with him, he illustrated all our latest releases! Like the band, he breathes, lives and understands the concept of a rather socially critical band like DESTRUCTION to the bone!”

In addition, “Day Of Reckoning” is the first album to feature new drummer Vaaver (check out attached bandpic)!

"The new guy behind the drumkit, the hard hitting but well-versed, 6feet & 6inch animal Vaaver, took his first album with us as a challenge: no other DESTRUCTION album has the fastness, the tightness and crazy doublebass & drum-fills as the DAY OF RECKONING! That's for fuckin' sure!" Schmier states.

Read the tracklist for „Day Of Reckoning“ below.

Ltd Slipcase:

01. The Price

02. Hate Is My Fuel

03. Armageddonizer

04. Devil’s Advocate

05. Day Of Reckoning

06. Sorcerer Of Black Magic

07. Misfit

08. The Demon Is God

09. Church Of Disgust

10. Destroyer Or Creator

11. Sheep Of The Regime

12. Stand Up And Shout (Ltd Edition Bonus Track)

“Day Of Reckoning” will be unleashed on February 18, 2011 via Nuclear Blast!

па, добро, нису баш сви бендови такви. а и чини ми се да је Дистракшн на почетку каријере имао много озбиљније наслове песама од ових са последњих неколико албума.