Norwegian vs. Swedish Black Metal

Ranis

E, Farise, Farise, ti ga prvi zalilaj. :haha:

Mislila je na moju pricu o Grckoj kao zemlji porekla najvecih kultova.

Tako je. Kollias FTW. Hahahahahahahahaa.

Transilvanian_Hunger.jpg

Само да им се посагињу сви.

Panktronu? Pih. :rolleyes:

Ovo prepiranje i sama tema su mi nikad gluplja pa cu reci samo ovo:

"Did I ever tell you that I want to wear a big yellow smiley-face mask and then put on the CD version of Bobby McFerrin's 'Don't Worry, Be Happy' and then take a girl and a dog - a collie, a chow, a sharpei, it doesn't really matter - and then hook up this transfusion pump, this IV set, and switch their blood, you know, pump the dog's blood into the hardbody and vice versa, did I ever tell you this?" While I'm speaking I can hear the girl working on my feet humming one of the songs from Les Misérables to herself, and then Helga runs a moistened cotton ball across my nose, leaning close to the face, inspecting the pores. I laugh maniacally, then take a deep breath and touch my chest - expecting a heart to be thumping quickly, impatiently, but there's nothing there, not even a beat.

moj post ima vishe smisla no ova tema.

Ali sad za ozbiljno - ako na jednu stranu stavim Mayhem, Emperor, Darkthrone, Enslaved, Satyricon, Burzum... a na drugu Marduk, Dark Funeral, Dissection (ako prihvatimo i njih u black milje :haha:), FM i ostalu kompaniju - Norway wins with a crushing defeat. :da:

Ali sad za ozbiljno - ako na jednu stranu stavim Mayhem, Emperor, Darkthrone, Enslaved, Satyricon, Burzum... a na drugu Marduk, Dark Funeral, Dissection (ako prihvatimo i njih u black milje :haha:), FM i ostalu kompaniju - Norway wins with a crushing defeat. :da:

Nema šanse.

• Upvote 1