Machine Head

• 4 weeks later...

Bay Area metal titans Machine Head will be joining the Sounds of the Underground Tour for as it hits the Bay Area on July 29th, marking the first time the band have played for their hometown crowd in two years. Joining the tour at the end of what should be the final stages of the writing process for their new record, Machine Head will remain onboard through the tour's stop in St. Paul, MN on August 5th before returning to record their as-of-yet untitled album. "We're looking forward to these shows," said guitarist Phil Demmel, "it's a great tour, and we're stoked to get out there and play for our fans, get invigorated for the recording process... we want that fire and energy to translate to the record."

ajde ko ima neke snimke od Machinca neka javi, ja sam za sada nabavio ovo a uskoro ce valjda biti i tog famoznog snimka iz Bg-a

dvd

Machine Head - Elegies 2005

Machine Head - Fields of Rock, Nijmegan, Holland 2005-06-18

Machine Head - Seoul, Korea (30 min, pro shot) VCD Sourced 2001-08-23

Machine Head - Stockholm, Sweden 1995

Machine Head - Tilburg, Holland 2004-11-18

Machine Head - Vienna 2000-06-27

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Despite an announcement on the Roadrunner Records U.K. web site that the reissue of MACHINE HEAD's classic debut album, "Burn My Eyes", will surface in January, a Roadrunner representative has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the "Burn My Eyes" re-release has actually been pushed back to September 2007 so as to not interfere with the release of the band's new studio album, "The Blackening". According to the representative, the bonus tracks that will be included on the reissue "are not 100% written in stone, though it will have all the obvious b-sides ([cover of POISON IDEA's] 'Alan's On Fire', the two remixes, the two live tracks) from that era, plus some really rare demos" that MH frontman Robert Flynn managed to dig up.

As previously reported, MACHINE HEAD is putting the finishing touches on the recordings for its sixth studio album, "The Blackening", tentatively due in early 2007 via Roadrunner Records. The group is recording the new CD at Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, CA, with MACHINE HEAD frontman Robert Flynn returning to the producer's chair, and Mark Keaton once again handling engineering duties. Longtime MACHINE HEAD collaborator Colin Richardson (CANNIBAL CORPSE, TRIVIUM, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE) will also be returning to mix the record alongside Flynn beginning next week in London. Tentative songtitles for "The Blackening" include "Clenching the Fists of Dissent", "Aesthetics of Hate", "Halo", "The Beautiful Mourning", "Now I Lay Thee Down", "Slanderous Love", "Wolves" and "A Farewell to Arms". The band has also tapped longtime MACHINE HEAD artist Paul Brown (MARILYN MANSON) to begin working on album art in the coming weeks.

:muzicar::muzicar::muzicar:

• 3 weeks later...

Nabavio sam famozan snimak Bg-a odqavno, ko je raspolozen za razmenu nek se javi...

Sad sam odgledao koncert u nekom klubu u Londonu 2002 kad su svirali obrade Metallice, Iron Maidena, S.O.A.D-a, naravno svirali su i svoje pesme i za to vece su se prvi put zvali Ten Ton Hammer cover band...:)

Jedan od boljih koncerata koji sam gledao u poslednje vreme :rockdevil:

E, jebem ti scenu kad bend ove velicine mora da svira obrade!

Pa svakom bendu je ponekad potrebno osvezenje poput takvih svirki, ionako im je ovo bilo cisto zezanje a na plakatima je pisalo Tribute bend Ten Ton Hammer tako da ljudi nisu ni znali da ce MH ustvari svirati njihove obrade(ma koliko to glupo zvucalo) i obrade drugih bendova. Inace Rob posle svake se dere ' We are mighty Ten Ton Hammer coming from a land of Goshen and we're here to drink your vodka and have sex in public toilets', Inace tokom cele svirke je bio pijan...

• 2 weeks later...

Eeeej pa Flynn obicno nije pijan na koncertima, nego se napije posle, tako da je jasno da su organizovali neobaveznu svirku da bi se zajebavali...

Inace trenutno su u fazi mixanja novog albuma koji treba da izadje u prvoj polovini 2007, i ima samo 8 (osam) pesama, zato sto su sve pesme po najmanje 7 minuta duge. Oni su fazonu: jbg, ako neki bend danas moze da napise album kalibra Master Of Puppets, to je definitivno Machine Head. Jbg, nikad nisu bili skromni, ali bar su iskreni

Ne sumnjam da ce album biti do jaja!

• 3 weeks later...

Nisu ni imali razloga da budu skromni :bigblue:

svaki album ima bar 3-4 odlicne pesme,iako se dobar deo njih racuna kao downfall u odnosu na burn my eyes

jedva cekam novi album :rockdevil:

Edited by Ziggyman

Meni se Burn My Eyes najvishe svidja, ali kako Ziggyman kaze, svaki album ima nekoliko odlichnih (ne dobrih) pesama.. Machine Head je, uz Panteru, po meni jedini bend koji je uspeo da se priblizi Metallici po kvalitetu svirke od svih metal bendova od 90-ih pa na ovamo..