KoЯn

• 4 weeks later...

Meni ove pesme bolje zvuche od svega shto Korn napravio bez Head-a..

KORN frontman Jonathan Davis will release a solo DVD in the fall featuring footage from his June 16, 2008 concert at the Union Chapel, Islington in London, England. The set will be available as a "high-quality package" featuring a DVD, a CD plus as-yet-undisclosed bonus material, as well as a DVD only. It will be released in Germany through the ZYX label Goldencore Records.

Fan-filmed video footage from the London concert can be viewed below (clips uploaded by YouTube user "LittleGinar").

HardDrive Radio reported last month that Jonathan Davis is working on his first solo album. The project is proceeding at a relaxed pace and is just in its early stages, with no release date or title available. It is also not known yet who will produce it or who Davis will ask to play on the record. The singer embarked on a successful solo tour, his first, in late 2007, after KORN finished its own roadwork in support of that year's untitled eighth album.

KORN itself is expected to reconvene later this year to begin work on its next studio effort. 

Davis has also been asked to record a new track for an updated version of the soundtrack to the Tim Burton animated film, "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

KORN guitarist James "Munky" Shaffer has issued the following update on his new project, dubbed FEAR AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM:

"Let me start by saying I am not leaving KORN. I started this project because I want to express myself musically and show the world a different side of me, creatively.I want to thank all the fans that are willing to take a listen and choose for themselves.

"Right now I have 13 tracks done and I am currently working on the vocals. It is a challenge for me but I love it and my heart is in to it. 

"I am sorry to say that FEAR AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM will not be coming out on August 8, 2008. I don't want to rush this project and I want it to be the best it can be so please be patient and I won't let you down.

"Just to let everyone know, Wes Borland [BLACK LIGHT BURNS, ex-LIMP BIZKIT] will not be featured on the album. I love and respect Wes Borland and we have worked together but his priority is with BLACK LIGHT BURNS — which I love and wish everyone would take the time to listen to. Wes has inspired me to express myself like he has but since we only had a limited time to work together. The tracks that he played on did not make the cut for the record. However, he is still involved in this project — he painted the amazing cover art and I can't wait for everyone to see it."

FEAR AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM's debut album will released via Munky's own label, Emotional Syphon Recordings.

The band features Munky on guitar and vocals; Billy Gould (FAITH NO MORE) on bass; Brooks Wackerman (BAD RELIGION, TENACIOUS D) on drums and percussion; Leopold Ross on programming and guitars; and Zach Baird on keyboards and programming. The album is being produced by Shaffer, Ross and Jim Monti, with additional production by Tim Harkins and Danny Lohner (NINE INCH NAILS). The songs are being recorded at Music Grinder Studios in Hollywood, California, with Jim Monti handling the mixing duties. 

According to a press release, FEAR AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM is "an exciting project that opens up the boundaries of rock, harkening back to the days when music was fearless."

2yv6qso.jpg

Brian "Head" Welch - Save Me From Myself EP

1. Flush (4:42)

2. Die Religion Die (3:27)

3. Loyalty (2:51)

4. Money (3:25)

5. Re-Bel (2:39)

http://rapidshare.com/files/131011214/Brian_Head_Welch_-_Save_Me_From_Myself_EP.rar

meni se svidja, iako je los snimak.. jedva cekam album!

• 1 month later...

Head-Save_Me_From_Myself-2008-PMS

ARTIST........: Head

TITLE.........: Save Me From Myself

LABEL.........: Driven Music Group

URL...........:

GENRE.........: Hard Rock

QUALITY:......: 224 kbps avg/ 44100Hz / Joint Stereo

RIP DATE......: 2008-08-01

RELEASE DATE..: 2008-09-09

Tracklist:

----------

01. L.O.V.E. 6:31

02. Flush 4:25

03. Loyalty 5:06

04. Re-Bel 5:40

05. Home 6:51

06. Save Me From Myself 5:43

07. Die Religion Die 5:33

08. Adonai 5:19

09. Money 4:42

10. Shake 4:47

11. Washed By Blood 9:33

Total64:10

http://narod.ru/disk/2322815000/Head-Save_Me_From_Myself-2008-PMS.rar.html

Nicu albumi kao pecurke posle kise.

Svaka cast Head-u, Save me from myself ima veci Korn-ovski smek, nego sva 3 poslednja Korn-a zajedno.

I pesme su fino aranzirane, favoriti su za sada Home (onaj deciji hor je prosto jeziv), Loyalty (pesma o njegovom bivstovanju sa Korn-om) i adonai.

Slusace se ovaj album na duze staze.